Dare #21

@353211j I dare Arcee to confess her crush in front of EVERYONE, and I mean everyone (TRID bots, Rescue bots, the recruits, Team Prime, and possibly the Decepticons)

Supercruncher: *listening to Knockout complain about not being able to walk checks wattpad to see a dare reading it he smirks then teleport's everyone to a cave getting a lot of confused voices and complaints again making him snap*

Supercruncher: EVERYBOT SHUT UP!! 

*complete silence*

Supercruncher: Good now ARCEE GET UP HERE!!!

*Arcee walks up to Supercruncher* 

Arcee: Yes Supercruncher

Supercruncher: You have a dare

Arcee: I don't want to do a dare

Supercruncher: To bad your doing it! 

Arcee: You cant force me!

Supercruncher: I'm in a bad mood so i can do what ever i want

Arcee: *sighs* Fine what's the dare

Supercruncher: Glade you came around your dare is from 353211j they have dared you Arcee to confess your crush in front of EVERYONE! which is why their all here *points to behind Arcee*

Arcee: *frozen* Wait you mean i have to confess my feelings to my crush not only to him but to everyone!

Supercruncher: Yep that's what i said now hop to it because i kinda want to get tackled by Ratchet

Arcee: *looking at Supercruncher strange* Is there something wrong with you

Supercruncher: Yes yes there is *whispers* because i'm not Ratchy's~ sparkmate yet

Arcee: Wow you didn't even try to deny it and what was that last part i didn't catch it

Supercruncher: And you didn't have to because it doesn't concern you now HURRY UP AND DO THE DARE!!

Arcee: Fine *turns around to face everybot and starts getting nervous as there all staring at her intensely she takes a quick glance at Bulkhead and takes a deep breath*

Arcee: Ok i have a confession 

Hotshot: Your secretly a small aft mech -OW! *gets hit over the helm by Medix*

Arcee: No

Sideswipe: Oh are you sparked - OW! *gets hit by Strongarm as she glares at him*

Arcee: *sighs annoyed* No

Airachnid: Hmm you secretly love me

Arcee: HELL NO! I LOVE BULKHEAD!

*silence Arcee freezes as she just realised what she said and quickly looks at Bulkhead who's blushing as Miko congratulates him then everybot else realises what she said*

Everybot: WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Arcee: *nervous* Yes i love Bulkhead *everybot starts screaming there opinion making her laugh nervously* wow look at the time got to go bye! *runs off*

Supercruncher: *sends everybot back to where they came from* Well there you have it Arcee completed her dare keep them coming guys *gets tackled by Ratchet* Supercruncher "Where the frag were you last chapter!"