Ask #61

@Amavko1 Ravage: I'm gonna die, i'm gonna die. ???: Heyo! I have an ask for y'all. Do you guys know that you guys have traitors? There is one traitor from the Autobots and two from the Decepticons. Oh yeah, heh, you guys better team up, trust me we are good fighters. Phantom: SHE IS HACKING YOU ACCOUNT AGAIN! Revenge: CHESSIRE! YOU STUPID HACKER! Chessire/???: Ok fine jeez. Buh, bye. Phantom: But she is right, you guys better team up so we don't offline you guys, bye~

Supercruncher: *In the cave feeding all the 18 Koi because none of the others will do it after they all spent 8 hours straight playing Zen Koi Supercruncher broke all their phones so now they can only use their internal computers hahahaha and they can't get games on them finishing with feeding the Koi he checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it then walks up to the stage and teleports everybot to the cave.......AGAIN!!!!!*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot we have an ask from the bot that keeps hacking Revenge's account they have asked if you guys know that you guys have traitors they said there is one traitor from the Autobots and two from the Cons so they said we all better team up!

Everybot: TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *rolls optics* Yes traitors you know bots that are just playing you until the time is right!?

Ratchet: We know what a traitor is Crunch!

Supercruncher: Yea well YOU DIDN'T SOUND LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *staring at his now fuming mate* Alright I am warning all of you now don't say something to set Supercruncher off or you will undoubtable offline!

Bumblebee: *sighs*

Optimus: We do not have traitors among us the war has been over for months now everything and everybot is at peace!

Megatron: Yes i'll have to agree with my mate but I think it is time we combine our teams!

Optimus: *nods with a smile* Yes I believe it is Megsie!

Megatron: *grunts and blushes* Do not call me that in public Orion!

Optimus: *pouts* But I want to~ *gives him puppy dog optics*

Megatron: *stares at his mate and sighs* Fine you can call me that in public!

Optimus: *happy* YAY!!!!!!!!! *hugs Megatron* Thanks Megsie~

Megatron: *blushing not looking at his mate* (thoughts-DAM THOSE PUPPY DOG OPTICS!!!!!!!!)

Supercruncher: *suddenly in a cuddly mood* Ratchet when we get back to base I want to cuddle!

Ratchet: *looks at the ground* Damnit!

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys ask answered they do not believe there are traitors since the wars been over for months and the bots and cons have now teamed up so~ keep them coming guys!