Ask #59

@Sakuraprime42 Okaasan can we go and test your new weapon on a Decepticon please? I want to bond with you?

Supercruncher: *Sitting on the ground mumbling some cusses towards his mate Ratchet's been more strict with what he can and can not do ever since he found out Supercruncher was sparked checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it he hummed before getting his kusarigama out and teleporting Sakuraprime42 to base*

Supercruncher: Alright kid you want to bond with me by testing my new weapon on a con?

Sakura: *nods* Yes!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* Alright well the wars over *smirks* So~ we'll test it out on Starscream!

Sakura: You like making him suffer don't you Okaasan!?

Supercruncher: Yes I do now I know your calling me mother but Cybertronian's call them Carrier!

Sakura: Ok Okaasan!

Supercruncher: *deadpan face* Yea ok let's do this!

Time Skip The Cave

Starscream: *looking around* Um why am I here?

Supercruncher: *has his Kusarigama over his shoulder-plate* So I can test my new weapon that my new adopted daughter got me!

Starscream: *deadpan face and voice* And you brought me here because you want to test it on me and you didn't want to get offlined by my mate!

Supercruncher: *points at him* Exactly! *looks at Sakura* Alright Sakura you stay here and watch and learn how you punish a bot!

Sakura: Ok!

Supercruncher: *turns back to Starscream smirking* You might want to run now Starscream!

Starscream: *doesn't need to be told twice and starts running around like a helmless cyber-chicken with Supercruncher chasing him* 

Supercruncher: *throws the chain at Starscream wrapping it around his legs and pulls him to the ground*

Starscream: *fells a chain around his legs then gets a faceplate full of rock and dirt as he hits the ground*

Supercruncher: *slowly starts pulling Starscream towards him* Oh~ your going to offline one of these days Scream!

Starscream: *gets pulled backwards* AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip

Supercruncher: *has a pede on Starscream's passed out body* And that my dear is how you make a bot look like their going to offline when their really not!

Sakura: *claps* Awesome!

Supercruncher: *smirks* It is now it's time for you to go home!

Sakura: Ok see you later Okaasan!

Supercruncher: *still smirking* Sure thing young one *teleports Sakura home* Well there you have it guys ask done Starscream's uh his mostly hurt so~ keep them coming guys! *looks at Kusarigama* Primus I love this new weapon! *Ratchet comes out of nowhere and takes it then leaves* 

Supercruncher: *wide optic then falls to his knees* NO NOT ANOTHER ONE WHY RATCHET WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!