Ask #16

@BethanySells4 Asks, I'm sorry everyone for scaring all of u it's was a dare I pulled on myself will u guys ever forgive me?

Supercruncher: *still in pain after the last chapter because of this Ratchet wont let him out of his sight being the overprotective sparkmate he is so Supercruncher's currently laying on the med-berth looking at the ceiling sighing in boredom he checks wattpad seeing a ask reading it he activates his comm*

Supercruncher: //Guys can you all come to the main room you all have an ask and i cant currently get off the med-berth// *a collective of sure's are heard then nothing* 

*not long after everybot walked in*

Smokescreen: What is this ask Supercruncher!

Supercruncher: Your ask is from BethanySells4 they have asked if you guys will forgive them for the dare they pulled on their selves to scare you all with your worst fears!

Arcee: *shrugs* Sure!

Wheeljack: They made me cry!........so yes i do forgive them!

Ultra magnus: They made me realise i now have a fear of giant sharks! *sighs* i guess i can forgive them!

Optimus: Even though they put clowns in my berthroom i am a forgiving bot so yes.....do you forgive me for nearly offlineing you Supercruncher!?

Supercruncher: *stares at him with a scowl* I hold grudges!

Optimus: *sighs*

Smokescreen: I can forgive them....but that doesn't change the fact they made me think i killed a human!

Bumblebee: *glares* I thought Raf was really leaving us! but i'll forgive if they don't do it again!

Ratchet: They took all my wrenches even my secret ones *smirks* but i'll forgive unless they take them again then their dead!

Supercruncher: Ok thank you guys well there you have it guys they answered their ask and their all forgiving so~ keep them coming guys~

Fun fact: When my cat Max was around 1 maybe younger she was laying on the tiles in the bathroom because it was a hot day my parents room is connected to it so my dad came out of their room and didn't see the cat and stood on her tail she is now 12 but will be 13 on the 7th of November and every time she sees my dad she either runs straight into my room if the doors open or to the front door she holds a grudge against him she absolutely hates him!

(My cat)