Ask #69

@Sakuraprime42 Okaasan, I told him. He was so happy. Anyway, Primus and I have been watching people play "Cards Against Humanity". We want to play it, so we are inviting everyone to play with us.

Supercruncher: "Flipping off anybot that looks at him why you may ask well his sparked and in a mood he would be hanging with Ratchet but his still trying to fine Optimus hahahaha he will never be found~ checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then teleports everybot plus Sakura and Primus but minus Optimus since his still in the ground to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot Sakura has invited us all to join her and Primus in playing 'Cards Against Humanity' which is why they are also here with us!

Everybot: *staring wide optic at Primus*

Primus: *looking at them a little uncomfortable* What?

Supercruncher: *hums* Oh they are just surprised to actually see you in person Primus!

Primus: Understood! *looks around* Now where's Optimus!?

Supercruncher: Uhh~ well let's just say his a little buried~

Primus: *confused* Huh?

Supercruncher: *clears voice box* Nothing! don't worry about it let's just get started with the game!

Time Skip

*Everybot sat in a huge circle all of them had 10 cards and Primus was starting the game by reading the first black card*

Primus: *reads card* The new Avengers movie was great until they added____.

Everybot: *puts down a card*

Primus: *grabs the cards and starts reading* The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Stabbing spree'

Everybot: *looks at Supercruncher who's trying to hide his smirk*

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'The shy kid in the corner'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Faking satisfaction for appearances sake'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'An all day crack binge'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Vikings'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'The Kool-Aid Man'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Daddy issues'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'The inevitable heat death of the universe'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Tentacle porn-'

Everybot: *slowly looks at a very very silent Soundwave*

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Chunks of dead prostitute'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Being on fire'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Vigilante justice'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Extremely tight pants'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Exit signs'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Dobby's sock'

Primus: The new Avengers movie was great until they added 'Horny white justice'