Pokemon School #4 ~ Arriving in Kalos!

It took one whole day for Ash, Delia and Pikachu to arrive in Kalos. They had to drive from pallet town to the nearest port where they drove the truck onto the ferry, travelled across the sea to Kalos where they got off at the port in Lumiose City, then a small drive to Vaniville town and soon enough they finally reached their new home.

Delia: Finally, we've reached our new home

Delia looked very exhausted she couldn't wait just to unpack everything and then flop onto the sofa or bed.

She then looked to the left of her and noticed Ash and Pikachu have actually been asleep for the whole journey, a whole 24 hours.

Delia: Ash?.......Ash?

She starts to shake him to make it easier to wake him up which worked as Ash slowly started to wake up rubbing his eyes.

Ash: Huh where are we?
Delia: we're in Kalos and we've finally reached Vaniville town Ash!

As soon as Ash heard the words Kalos and Vaniville Town he shot up all excited not looking very tired anymore but also waking up Pikachu who was still sleeping on Ash's head.

Pikachu: Pikaaaaa?

Pikachu got very annoyed for being woken up.

Ash: Oh sorry buddy I didn't mean to wake you up I just got excited because we're finally in Kalos!

Then it happened again Ash's mind was just focused on the name Serena.

Delia: you're awfully excited about Kalos Ash, what's so special that you like here?

Ash: That's a secret mum!

Ash started to blush knowing that if his mum found out his desire to look for Serena she wouldn't stop nagging him about it.

Delia: Oh you can tell me dear

Now Delia was getting very suspicious because she's seen Ash blush twice now every time the word Kalos is mentioned.

Ash: No no it's fine mum lets just start unpacking because the sooner we do it the better!

Delia: Okayyyyy.... Whatever you say

Ash and Delia got out of the car so they could start to unpack while Pikachu took Ash's seat so he could lay down to get more sleep.

Delia: Pignite I need your help!

She tossed Pignite's Poke ball up in the air asking for its assistance as most of the stuff that needs unpacking is far too strong for her or Ash.

Pignite: Pigniteeee!!!!!!

So as Ash, Delia and Pignite started to unpack a pair of eyes were watching from a window from across the street from Ash's house.

Serena's POV

Thank god it's Saturday! Yesterday was Friday and it was the worst, I had PE for two whole lessons and it was a disaster so me and my friend Shauna managed to find a place to hide on the field where everyone was told run, we hid inside a bush which the inside was like hidden base it was amazing I had so much room to move around but anyway enough about that.
I got up from my bed and I noticed Fennekin in the corner of my eye laying on the floor, she must of rolled off my bed during the night, I couldn't help laughing as it got to the point where I woke her up.

So I finally had a shower but I couldn't decide what I should wear because I always like to wear cute things so I decided to ask my mum,
So I ran downstairs still wrapped in my towel with two sets of clothes.

Serena: Mummmm!!!!

Grace: What? What's wrong darling!

Serena: I don't know what to wear!

Serena is really picky on what to wear so when she asks her mum to pick one she always wears the opposite one because Grace tends to choose the least cute one according to Serena.

Serena: Should I wear this red waist skirt with a black shirt or this blue buttoned shirt with jeans.

Grace: I'd go for the blue buttoned shirt and jeans.

Serena: Well the red waist skirt and the black shirt it is then!

Grace: Why ask me what to wear if you're just gonna pick the complete opposite of what I chosen!?

Serena: Because you always choose the clothes that don't look cute so then I choose the option that you didn't pick.

Grace just showed no expression on her face and sighed.

Serena's POV

I ran back up stairs to my bedroom to find Fennekin finally awake so I asked her what did she think about my clothes and I could see a big smile on Fennekin's face which means she clearly agrees with me rather my mum. Once again I started to laugh until Fennekin Caught my eye, she was at the window looking at something across the street so I walked over to her and then saw a young boy who looked the same age as me with black Raven hair, Wow he looks so cute! I then realized that I said it out loud in front of Fennkin which I regret doing as I started to blush, But then I looked at the boy again and then I felt like I know him then it hit me. I ran to my chest of draws, opened the third one down and I took all my clothes out to discover a big dusty book which had a blue handkerchief acting as a bookmark, I blew the dust off and it revealed be title 'Professor Oak's summer camp  and I opened the book to where the handkerchief was and I saw a big photo of all the kids who went to that camp and I saw myself next to a boy who had black Raven hair, I looked closer which revealed more parts of him, he had brown hazel eyes with small but cute thunderbolts on his cheeks and then I looked a little lower and I saw that we were holding hands and that's when I felt my cheeks burn up I quickly got up looked in the mirror and I was red as a tomato then it came to my
mind, a name, the name was ASH KETCHUM!

How could I forget that name! He was the cute boy that helped me when I got lost, he used the handkerchief to make my knee feel better and then a phrase came to mind, "never give up till the very end" and from that I knew I had to talk to Ash again so I walked over to the window again where Fennekin was and I saw Ash smiling at a strange looking Pokemon that I've never seen before so I grabbed the pokedex from the side that I received from Professor Sycamore and I held it up to scan the Pokemon.

Pokedex: Pignite, the evolved form of Tepig, when its internal fire flares up, its movements grow sharper and faster. When in trouble, it emits smoke.

I thought to myself how has Ash got a Pignite? He's not gone on a journey has he? And then I noticed the truck. I looked at Fennekin and she looked at me. I screamed with joy because I knew it was a truck that helped you moved things and I could see Pignite moving furniture into the house and that's when I knew Ash was going to be living just across the street from me!

Fennkin jumped onto my lap..... Fen? Fennekin?
I was day dreaming until I realized Fennekin on my lap, I said to her that I've finally found my childhood hero
No!
My childhood lover and as soon as I said that I couldn't help but blush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 4

sorry I ended this chapter without Serena and Ash finally meeting each other, I promise next chapter will have amourshipping moments but at least I introduced Serena😁