Pokemon School #90 ~ A Love Affair Double Battle!

*Two weeks before Ash and Serena travelled to Hoenn*

Ash, Hau and Gary were all relaxing in the living room while Delia was washing up and Pikachu was playing in the back garden with the other Pokemon.

Gary: I'm so bored!......What can we do today?

Hau: We could go......Wait! I have no idea.

Ash: You seem deflated Gary. What happened to the pumped up Gary who won the Sycamore High tournament?

Gary: That happened in the past. The hyped died down a little.

Hau: Why don't we get that hype back and go out with everyone?

Ash: That sounds like a good idea.

Gary: Why don't we just invited Serena, Mallow and Lillie? It's more simple for us as they literally live across the street from us.

Hau: He has point, but when did professor Sycamore say we were moving into the dorms?

Ash: I'm sure he said after our week of?

Gary: That's what I thought...Well then! Looks like I should pack my stuff on our last day off.

Delia began listening to the boys conversation and when Gary mentioned packing she shot straight into the living room and sprung as soon as she came to a complete stand still.

Delia: Did someone say packing?

Ash: Ahhh mum!...

Hau: H-how did you get here so quickly?!

Delia: I heard someone mention packing and I couldn't help, but come running because I just love to pack!

Ash: You're strange you know that?...

Gary: Right...But that's right! All the students at Sycamore High will be getting their own dorms the day we get back after our week holiday.

Delia: Oh...So all three of you will be moving out?

Ash: That's right! But don't worry mum! We'll visit every weekend and don't forget about mine and Gary's other Pokemon staying here too!

Gary: Ash is right! I'll make sure that the three of us will come to visit you some time!

Delia: Why thank you....Just enjoy yourself in your new surroundings! I know how easy it is to get lost, so take your time exploring and getting use to what's new.

Ash: Of course mum! You don't need to worry.

She smiled and left the boys to do their own thing while she carried on cleaning and washing up in the kitchen.

Hau: So....Should we get the girls?

Gary: I'm in! If it gets me off my bottom.

The boys sat up from their slouching positions and began to get ready for going out, but of course Hau happened to be the slowest at getting ready so when Hau was brushing his teeth. Ash and Gary walked to the back garden to pick up their Pokemon.

The two boys chose their Pokemon carefully and ended up with some surprising, but exciting picks for their teams. Once Gary and Ash were done in the back garden they met Hau back inside the house and said farewell to Delia.

The three boys dragged themselves towards Serena door and just when Ash was about to knock the front door flung open.

Meyer: Oh would you look at that!

Ash: Meyer?!....Again!

Meyer: We seem to keep bumping into each other at Serena's house!

Gary: Yeah... It's a mystery...