Pokemon School #128 ~ A Brand New Start ~ Part Three!

Ash: Greninja, I know I'm not your trainer or tamer, but I need you to stay calm.

Greninja: Gren...

The shiny Greninja stopped dead still and glared directly at Ash as the Kantonian slowly approached him. Everyone watching forced themselves to be quiet since they didn't want to interrupt anything, but they watched in terror as Ash made it close enough to Greninja enabling him to hold his hand out towards Greninja.

As Ash slowly edged the palm of his hand closer to Greninja, the rate of his heart increased as he could feel his heart bursting inside his rib cage. Being the calm and collected boy he is, Ash took a light breath in, then exhaled gently trying not to disturb Greninja.

What surprised everyone was that Greninja stood still in front of Ash allowing the young trainer to place his hand on the top of the Water-types head.

Ash placed his hand on Greninja's head and closed his eyes. He began thinking deep thoughts and could sense his surroundings by using a strange power. When he reached a certain level he began to feel the presence of the Pokemon standing before him. A blue aura was emitting from Greninja showing the Pokemon's emotion. Ash smiled, then opened his eyes only to find Greninja down on his right knee worshipping the Kantonian like a god. Suddenly, out of nowhere Greninja held his right webbed hand out in the open right before Ash as a sign of acceptance.

Greninja's actions shocked Ash at first, but he treated Pokemon and human beings equally, so Ash placed his left hand on Greninja's webbed body part only to grip onto it pulling him up from his knee.

Ash: You don't need to do that Greninja. You belong to someone else. Besides, I personally think Pokemon should be treated the same way humans do.

Greninja: Gren?

Ash: You'll understand one day, but remember that you don't have to kneel to be accepted.

Greninja: Gren.

A large cheeky smile grew across Ash's face as Greninja nodded in agreement. However, a slight touch of pain inflicted upon Ash's back as Leafa compressed her hand against his back with great strength.

Ash: Owwww!...

Leafa: Man up Ash! If Marko was here he would have you training every morning for at least six hours straight!

Ash: You've got to be kidding me...

Leafa: Push that aside for now because I want to know why Greninja was chasing after Augustine.

Sycamore: I can explain. When I went on a search for Alain I was sprinting all over the place, and of course the silly man I am, I charged into Greninja who was eating a berry at the time. I must of knocked it out of his hands forcing him to rage resulting in a Pokemon after man chase.

Ash: That would be your type of reason wouldn't it... Wait, where is Alain? Also, what about Mairin? The ferry leaves soon.

Sycamore: From what I know the mission Alain attented last night may of forced him to spend more time on it, but Mairin. That's going to be a topic which will be difficult to explain around Hau.

Ash: Why? What's up Mairin?

Sycamore: Well... Her mother called up asking if I could withdraw her from the transfer student program because her anxiety is taking over. She has also left Sycamore High for good in order to maintain her confidence, but she will carry on receiving work from us to do at home.

Leafa: It sounds like Hau was really close with this girl.

Ash: Mhm. They became really good friends, but I hate seeing Hau upset. Especially what happened during the Pokemon Hunter incident. However, we can't keep it a secret from him.