Pokemon School #109 ~ The Sinnoh Rivalry Continuation!

*Start Of Gary's POV*

As I stepped out of the shower I heard Serena's voice echo around the dorm which obviously meant she was talking to Lillie, so I quickly dried myself off and got dressed, but as I stepped outside the bathroom I was met by a faint glare as two bright green eyes laid upon me as I shut the bathroom door.

*End Of Gary's POV*

Gary: Oh Serena, you're awake!

Serena: Mhm..

She didn't look at Gary as they spoke since she knew Lillie wanted answers from the two, but to their surprise Lillie reacted quite calmly. Lillie began to breath in and out slowly and smiled at Gary as he sat beside Serena at the kitchen bar.

Gary: What's all this about?

Serena: I-I told Lillie....

Gary: Told Lillie what?

Serena: Stop being stupid Gary... The kiss! I told her about the kiss we shared.

Gary: Wait what?!

He slowly turned his head and looked up at Lillie expecting a smack across the face by Lillie's bare cold hand, however Gary moved his head back in shock since he was expecting some kind of force hit against his cheek as well as some words to put him in his place, but instead he was met by a large elegant smile.

Lillie: The two of you don't have to worry. I understand the situation you was in. I get it! It was an accident.

Gary: You're not mad?!

Lillie: Of course not silly... Why would I get agitated over an accident. Besides I trust the two of you dearly.

Serena: Thank you Lillie...

Gary felt himself explode in happiness after finding out he was safe from any harm until he still had to find out about the breakup.

Gary: Wait hold on! What was it that you wanted to tell me Lillie?

A rush of sadness occurred inside of Serena when Gary asked the question, but she knew she had to tell Gary since he was very good friends with Ash and it would also make the situation a whole lot simpler for everyone.

Lillie: Would you like me to tell him? Or would you like to do the honours?

Serena: I'll do it... I have to..

Gary: Okay... What's going on you two?

The two girls exchanged worried looks then Serena rolled her eyes in disappointment as she turned her body to face Gary.

Serena: It happened yesterday... Just before he headed off to Sinnoh with Mallow and Clemont.

Gary: Wait who? Ash?!

Lillie: Really Gary? Please don't act dumb in a scenario like this..

Gary: I haven't slept in a long time okay!...

Serena: Anyway... I was getting ready for the meetup and as I was just about to have a shower I heard someone knock on the door, so I ran over and opened the door to find Ash and Pikachu, but they weren't their usual selves.

Gary: What do you mean by that?

Serena: Well...When I was shocked to see Ash I was happy, so I did what I would normally do in a surprising situation like this and greet with him with a 'hello'. However he didn't reply and instead he was looking at the ground hiding his face from me...

Gary: That's strange, but what about Pikachu? Was he sparky like always?

Serena: Na uh... When I tried to talk to him he turned his head straight away in a snootily way.