Pokemon School #93 ~ Get Ready To Rumble!

The day has finally arrived for Ash to battle the Shalour city gym! Today is Saturday and since Monday he has been preparing for his battle against Korrina, but now he was standing in front of the Tower of Mastery! Alongside him Hau, Serena, Gary, Lillie and Mallow came to watch.

Ash: Are you ready buddy?

Pikachu: Pika!

Gary: Before you do battle Korrina, I've got to warn you that she isn't someone to be taken lightly.

Ash: Oh I know! I never underestimate my opponents! The stronger they are the more fun me and my Pokemon will have!

Seeing Ash really determined and fist bumping the air with Pikachu brought a smile upon Serena's face. This would be the first time anyone has watched Ash battle a gym leader apart from Hau and Shota.

The small group made their way into the tower where they were met by the mega evolution guru, Gurkinn.

Gurkinn: My.. What a large group! A familiar face I see, but what brings you all here?

Ash: My name is Ash Ketchum and I've heard that the gym leader of this city visits this tower so I came here searching for a gym battle!

Pikachu: Pika!

Gurkinn: Hmmmm....

Gurkinn could feel something about Ash. He looked at the young trainer with eagerness.

Gurkinn: There's something I can sense around you...

Ash: A-around me?

Gary: What's the matter Gurkinn? Something wrong?

Gurkinn: This boy has energy radiating from his body and one of his Pokeballs which is similar to mega evolution energy.

Hau: Wow! That's so interesting!

Gurkinn: Hmm?... Oh well. I'll show you to the battlefield.

Ash: Yes! The time for my third gym battle is finally here!

Serena: Good luck Ash!

Hau: The five of us will cheer you on at the sidelines!

Giving his friends a confident thumbs up they followed Gurkinn over to the battlefield. Once they arrived Ash walked to the centre of the battlefield where Korrina was standing while the others found some place to stand at the side of the battlefield.

Korrina gave off a large smile as Ash approached her giving off a good impression to the trainer.

Korrina: Hey there! You must be the challenger that my grandpa told me about!

Ash: Huh?!... Gurkinn is your grandfather?

Gurkinn: That is correct. I taught Korrina everything I know about mega evolution.

Korrina: That's right! When it comes to mega evolution my grandpa knows everything!

Ash: Wow... That's so cool!

Pikachu: Pika!

Korrina: Oh! How rude of me... I didn't get your name?!

Ash scratched the back of his head as he told Korrina his name. He never knew a gym leader to be so jumpy.

Gurkinn: Now that the two of you have been introduced how about we start the battle?

Ash: Sure!

Korrina: Yay! Let's get the battle started grandpa!

With excitement running through their veins both Ash and Korrina walked to their own sides of the battlefield and held their first Pokeball ready in the palm of their hand.