Pokemon School #9 ~ The Unbreakable Bond!

Ash: The wrong answer?

The sound of a bell could be heard, it was the bell coming from the school letting all students know it was time for 4th lesson but everyone could relax until the end of lunch which was after 4th lesson.

Pikachu jumped off Ash's shoulder because he knew Ash and Serena had to talk about some serious terms.

Serena: Look Ash... Come round mine tonight and I'll explain everything I promise...

Ash: Fine... but I want you to be honest.

Serena: Of course, I promise.

Ash: Well I'm gonna go find Gary and go over some strategies with him, I'll catch you after school?

Serena was upset, she wanted to spend more time with him during lessons so before he ran off to find Gary she asked.

Serena: Wait! Ash!

Ash: Yeah Serena?

Serena: What subjects do you have for 5th and 6th lessons?

Ash: One second let me check my schedule.

Serena grabbed it out of his hands before he could read it.

Ash: Serena! I was looking at that.

Serena: You was being too slow.

Serena gave Ash a wink and one of those smiles that Ash found cute.

Ash just laughed it off and smiled back.

Ash's POV

Hey Serena! I was reading that! I looked at her and all she said was I was being too slow, then gave me a smile and a wink but her smile did look rather cute, maybe I was being too harsh on her, I'll hear her out tonight.

Serena: So you've got Professor Juniper in room 20 then you've got Professor Oak in room 25.

Ash: Wait? What! Professor Oak?

Serena: Do you know him Ash?

Ash: Yeah he lived in the same town I use to live in.

Ash admitted to knowing professor Oak but didn't mention his Pokemon or that he's already been to 5 other regions.

Ash then took his schedule back off of Serena and put it in his bag.

Serena: Oh wow really?! Anyway So that also means I have last lesson with you and  Oh one more thing!

Ash: What's that Serena?

Serena: As I'm being honest tonight and I'm telling you everything, y-you've got to do the same as its fair...

Ash: F-fine... Bye Serena! I'll see you in 6th lesson!

Serena: Bye...

Ash ran off to go find Gary which didn't take long as Ash found Gary finishing off a battle against some kid.

Referee: Haunter is unable to battle! Umbreon wins! Which means victory goes to Gary!

Gary: Oh right!

Ash made his way to Gary and placed his hand on Gary's shoulder.

Ash: Nice battle!

Gary: Oh hey Ashy boy

Ash: What did I say about that! First I've got you calling me Ashy boy now I've got Mey-