Pokemon School #140 ~ Vacation Mess Up!

December 19th 2016 ~

After their emotional reunion, Marko and Leafa have finally found each other after such a long time. Witnessing this, Ash met Garcia. The two had a rather funny meeting, but after sensing danger nearby Garcia instructed they took shelter in her cottage. Once arriving at her home along the shores of Melemele island, they covered all windows preventing any unwanted guests overhearing their discussion.

Marko: H-How did you know I was in this region?

Leafa: I didn't... Me and Greninja found out we were stuck in a region called Kalos. Since day one we tried finding you, but of course we had no luck until I met a young girl called Lillie who happens to also be one of Ash's friends.

Marko: Ash huh?...

Marko looked over at the Kantonian who was busy cleaning Greninja and Pikachu from all the forest mud and dirt.

Leafa: You won't believe the things I've learned about him, Lillie and his other friends. Luckily enough Lillie mentioned Alola. I thought about going since I had no luck in Kalos. Once we arrived me and Greninja parted ways with Ash and the others, then ventured off making a home in the jungle.

Marko: You made a home?

Leafa: Tree house to be exact! Anyway... I spent everyday looking for you and now... We finally found each other.

Marko: Well, if it wasn't for Garcia and her Dragonite I wouldn't of made it because of two crazy people claiming to be the big deal around here.

Garcia: Don't listen to them fools. They'll soon get what they deserve.

Leafa: Oh, thank you! Without your assistance I wouldn't of found Marko.

Garcia: No, don't thank me. Dragonite should take full responsibility of the praising.

Marko: Back to Ash. What exactly did you learn about him?

Leafa: Oh! You're not going to believe it! His second name is Ketchum!

Marko: Ketchum?! He has the same second name as me?

Leafa: I doubted it at first, but I eventually met his mother, Delia. She was so ever nice providing me with a room for a night.

Marko: Hmmm... Well. We are from the 1500s, so it could be possible we're his ancestors.

Garcia: No. Its not possible. Its the truth, its confirmed, the three of you are related.

Leafa: There was also another incident that happened before I came to Alola.

Marko: What incident is this?

Leafa: Me, Ash and his mother were waiting on the dock for the ferry until Greninja was aggravated by a Professor.

Marko: A Professor? What are they?

Leafa: In this time period Professors provide one of three Pokemon to new Trainers which we call Tamers back in our time period.

Marko: Okay... I'm slowly understanding.

Leafa: He managed to calm Greninja down through the power of inner emotions... He placed his hand upon Greninja's head and performed the exact same actions you did when we first met.

Marko: It must run in the family...

Garcia: The boy will inherit many factors from you passed down from many generations, but  you have much to learn during your stay here.

Leafa: What do you mean? We're all here, all we need now is Celebi to appear and we can return home right?

Garcia sighed depressingly knowing what she was about to reveal would hurt both Marko and Leafa dearly. Tightly gripping onto her wooden staff, Garcia placed her wrinkly hands onto Marko's arms.