Pokemon School #76 ~ A Breath Taking Step To The Finals!

I just want to say thank you to all my awesome readers who have helped this story reach over 70,000 views which is crazy! I can't thank you lot enough for making this happen! It means so much to see so many people read what I write!

Back before I published chapter 1 of Pokemon School which was July the 20th, I didn't expect to be sitting here past 70 chapters and past 70,000 views which is phenomenal! I want to say thank you again for your amazing comments over Wattpad and Twitter! I've also had people tell me that I inspired them to make their own stories which I think is really great! To be able to be in that position where you make an influence on someone's decision actually means a lot! Anyway! Thank you again for everything and I mean everything! Sorry for any mistakes throughout this story, I hope you enjoy this chapter and stay awesome!

Sawyer Hull~

Gary: Blastoise! Use Hydro Pump!

Gareth: Quick Magmar! Get up!

But before Magmar could get up Blastoise's Hydro Pump hit Magmar with such force sending it flying and landing in front of Gareth.

Referee: Magmar is unable to battle! All of Gareth's Pokemon are unable to battle ,so that means Blastoise is the winner making Gary the overall winner of the first semi-final battle! Gary will be progressing to the finals!

From the stands Lillie and the others were cheering for Gary's victory as Blastoise dealt the final move which won the battle.

Lillie: Gary made it to the finals! He really did it!

Serena: The battle was amazing!

Pikachu: Pikaaa!

Clemont: It sure was! The strategies that both trainers used were incredible!

Trevor: So with Gary in the finals it will be a friendly final between two friends!

Lillie couldn't contain all the excitement as she watched Gary look around the stadium with a large grin across his face.

Lillie: I'm so proud of Gary! He's put so much effort into this tournament and now he's made it to the finals!

Serena noticed Lillie's admiration towards Gary, but she knew how Lillie felt as she felt the same way with Ash.

While Gary was celebrating his victory over Gareth, Ash and Hau were being taught about mega evolution from Grant.

Grant: Let's start off easy. What is required to perform mega evolution?

Hau: Oh! Oh! I know! The trainer must acquire a key stone while its Pokemon needs a specific mega stone in order for the process to occur!

Grant: Good start! What else is needed Ash?

Ash: Hmmmm?.... A unique bond! The trainer and Pokemon should share a strong bond in order to access mega evolution.

Grant: Right, but something else is needed.

Ash: Something else?...

Hau and Ash looked at each other with an idea of what else is needed to perform mega evolution, but the Hau thought back to what professor Sycamore and Grant said when Ash was battling Gary.