Pokemon School #69 ~ Ash's Vital Decision!

While Ash, Mallow and Hau went upstairs to the spare room to retrieve the bean bags, the rest of the group decided to sit down on whatever they could find and began to talk without the Ash and the others.

Gary: Those three upstairs are taking too long!

Calem: It's really uncomfortable where I'm sitting.

Serena: You boys complain way too much....

Gary: We do not!

Lillie: I'm with Serena on this one Gary.

Miette: I agree! You two moan the most out of all the boys.

Calem: At least I'm not stupid and thought Charizard was a dragon type!

Miette: Hey!... I'm not very good with Pokemon typing!

Serena: Calem! You didn't have to say that..

Calem: She started it!

Lillie: Like I was saying... I agree with Serena.

Serena: I did say the boys moan the most.

Trevor: W-what! I don't complain that much do I?

Tierno: We neither!

Calem: You two never talk... You're either busy taking photos or dancing away with your Pokemon...

Trevor: I take photos of my journey because they hold memories!

Tierno: Dancing is fun! I can teach everyone!

Tierno immediately stood up and was just about to start dancing until Gary stood up and held him still.

Gary: No no! It's fine Tierno!... Save it for when we really need it!

Tierno: Huh?... Oh okay! Let me know when you need to learn!

Gary: Errr... Yeah... Sure...

Serena: What are Ash and the others up to upstairs anyway?

Miette: Something about bean bags?

Gary: I think so...

Calem: Well can't we start without them?

Gary: I can't see why we can't? I know It's important that we're all here when we start, but when the others come back down we can summarise whatever was said when they weren't here.

Serena: I guess so... I don't know how Ash would feel, Mallow or Hau either, but I'll explain everything he missed out on to him later.

Calem: So we all agree right?

Gary: Sure! Me and Serena are comfortable. How about you Lillie?

Lillie: Erm.... Sure I guess, I can tell Mallow and Hau what was said.

Gary: Perfect!

Calem: What about you four?

Tierno, Trevor and Miette all nodded, the only one that hasn't anything was Clemont.

Calem: Clemont?..... Clemont?!

Clemont didn't reply which worried Serena and Lillie, but before they started to panic Clemont began to snore which made everyone in the room jump up in fright.

Miette: How is he asleep?!

Gary: Let's wake him up!

Gary shot up with a mischievous look on his face and slowly approached Clemont.

Lillie: Gary.... Don't do it.

Gary: Why?.. It will be funny!

Lillie sighed as Gary pulled the biggest grin he could at Lillie as he began to tickle Clemont's nose. The blonde boy began to squirm, but didn't wake up, so Calem stood up and shouted as loud as he could.