Pokemon School #156 ~ Skull A & B, What's The Difference?!

February 4th 2017 ~

After a sticky situation occurred in the thick swamp, Shota and Gary have been taken hostage by an unlikely source..... Team Skull. During their attempts of escaping the sinking sludge a Skull Grunt materialised from the surrounding forest. Upon meeting Shota and Gary the grunt took no chances and instructed his deadly Salazzle to attack using their pestiferous Sludge Bomb attack.

Forced unconscious the two male trainers were collected by the Skull Grunt and were taken back to Team Skull's base of operations which was erect deep inside the swamp forest.

The base setup was profoundly supplied with expensive technology. Cages were stacked at the far back, maintaining order among the captured wild Pokemon. Multiple Grunts had their own stations and jobs to attend to while the leader of this mission was Guzma's next command in line, Plumeria.

Insinuating friendly territory the Skull Grunt along with his powerful Salazzle and pair of captured trainers returned to the base. Every person working inside the base stopped whatever they were achieving to capture one short glimpse of the returning grunt.

Many were left amazed at the sight of two trainers actually being captured by one lousy grunt. Usually Team Skull operated within the Alola region, but due to high levels of energy having been detected in Kalos, Guzma unleashed his minions in order to discover the origin behind the colossal amount of energy. The reason behind Guzma's eagerness for the energy was unknown. Even the second in command, Plumeria had no acknowledgement.

Once Gary and Shota were tied up and placed in the centre of the room, Plumeria stood next to them monitoring her grunts as they worked behind dazzling computer screens.

Plumeria: Skull A! Report on the Lumiose City scan!

A grunt jumped up from his chair and began to panic trying to identify all the necessary papers for the report. After a while the grunt managed to compensate for the precious time he wasted by handing over a information packed pile of reports.

Skull A: I apologise for keeping you waiting, but summarising the Lumiose City report I'm certain you'll be satisfied with the results.

Plumeria: Enough of your blabbering. Hand the report over.

Skull A: Oh!... Right, right.

The grunt's eyes shivered in fear as Plumeria's beady evil eyes glared him down to size. His hand shuddered like an earthquake as he passed the papers over to the frightening mistress. With her talons, Plumeria swooped in and snatched the papers away from her stooge.

Dribbling sweat ran down the side of the grunt's face as Plumeria drag the first page over. Her head mildly conveyed from side to side absorbing each and every word. A few minutes had passed and the flustered grunt eventually tranquillised his fear once Plumeria concluded her reading session.

Continuing to have a tight grip upon the report, Plumeria's arms loosened the tension within and dangled by her sides as she beamed at the grunt.

Grunt A: What's wrong? Was the report disastrous?

The sound of heavy breathing emitted by Plumeria was so boisterous it put a stop to the working grunts as they all turned and faced the centre in order to distinguish the conversation between Plumeria and Skull A.

Forcing Skull A to pour sweat from his hands, forehead and armpits, Plumeria permanently stopped her breathing. She continued to stare at Skull A. However, a rare sighting of a small elegant smile poked through the skin on her face.

Plumeria: After scanning each sentence on each page of this report, I am very convinced that its unquestionable the report for Lumiose City has surely proven to be a tremendous benefit towards our energy search.