Pokemon School #145 ~ Kiawe And Ash, The Z-Type Duo!

January 11th 2017 ~

Today had passed by pretty quickly for Ash, learning about different Alolan forms such as Grimer and Muk, but since the early hours of the morning after his training ended with Marko, the Kantonian couldn't stop thinking about what Kiawe had in store for him within their training session after school.

However, the intrigued Kanto born would be finding out sooner  then he thought as the final bell of the day had just roared around the school campus alerting every student and teacher that time within the school grounds were now over for the decaying day.

Ash's POV

Thankfully school is over for the day, but now Kiawe is waiting for me back at his home on Akala Island. I was told to borrow Charizard which he kindly left at Professor Kukui's house giving me a safe and easy ride to his home island. Anyway, I said goodbye to Lillie, Hau, Mallow and the others and began my trek home.

Today felt weirder than most normal days since Pikachu stayed at home to help Professor Burnet with her research on Z-Crystals. Lately, she has been working her butt off since someone reported in about a temple containing a new Z-Crystal. The anonymous person who reported the current rumour also said that her Pikachu began acting strangely whenever they passed by the temple, yet whenever any other Pokemon passed it they their behaviour would stay neutral.

It seems weird to me, but today's focus is on what Kiawe has in store for me during our training session.

I finally made it to the small beach hiding on the corner of Melemele island where my temporary home stood. I walked in rubbing my dirty shoes against the rough mat to prevent dragging in any sand or mud onto the clean wooden floor.

The sound of me closing the front door seemed to grabbed everyone's attention as Professor Kukui and Burnet appeared from the basement with Pikachu making himself at home wrapped in Burnet's arms.

Burnet: Ah! Perfect timing. Kukui has just finished prepping Charizard for your flight to Akala Island.

Ash: Great! I'll head over there immediately.

Kukui: Don't forget to take Rotom with you. He's waiting in your bedroom for you. Most likely asleep, but a gently nudge should do the trick.

Ash: I will, and how did the research go with Pikachu?

Burnet: The status is still a working progress, but I'll have to borrow Pikachu one day to investigate the temple myself.

Ash: Sounds okay to me. I'm very confident Pikachu wouldn't mind spending a day with you either.

The electric mouse struck his yellow stubby arms in excitement unleashing his signature cry after hearing he would be spending entire day with Professor Burnet.

Kukui: Why don't you get changed while I bring Charizard to the front.

Ash: Sure thing! I won't be longer than five minutes!

The Kantonian abandoned his post and began pulling himself up the beanstalk like ladder eventually making it to his sky palace above.

Ash's POV

Okay, I need to be quick. I changed my clothes fairly quickly, then I easily noticed Rotom who was passed out on my sofa bead underneath the quilt. The shape was pressing through the quilt enabling me with an easier sight his exact location, so I quietly tip toed towards Rotom and pulled the quilt off at a fast speed forcing the confused Pokemon into a frenzied reaction.

Rotom: Ztzzzz! Ash Ketchum, originally from Pallet Town within the Kanto region. Raised by his mother and eventually became an official Pokemon Trainer at the age of ten. However, he awoke late resulting in being stuck with Pikachu as his partner. Collected Gym badges, forty four. Frontier Symbols, seven. Orange Island badges, four. Alola Trials passed, none.