Pokemon School #94 ~Bringing Back The Blazing Memories!

This Sunday I'll be doing a Q&A for hitting 100,000 views/reads on Pokemon School! I've already tweeted about it, but if you don't have twitter and would like to ask me a question for this Sunday's Q&A then leave a question in the comments below or even send me a message!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Locked in a heated battle, Ash stood with one win under hit belt, but Korrina's second and last Pokemon was Lucario which Ash couldn't take lightly even though he has the upper hand thanks to Infernape's impressive performance to beat Korrina's Machoke in battle.

Ash: Your Machoke sure was strong, but Lucario looks powerful!

Korrina: Thanks! Me and Lucario have been together for a very long time. Since Lucario evolved from Riolu and when it hatched from its egg I was always there for him.

Ash: Wow... Its just like my buddy Pikachu here! He's been my number one partner since the start of my journey!

Korrina: I can just sense the strong connection between the two of you from here, but that strong connection won't stop us! Right Lucario?

Lucario: Hmmm..

Lucario kept its focus on Infernape to detect or prepare for any sudden movement.

Ash: Well, Pikachu may not be battling, but me and Infernape also share a strong connection! With that me and Infernape can win this!

Korrina: Is that so?.... Well then! I'll just strike first! Lucario, use Aura Sphere!

Lucario began generating a small ball of aura between the palm of its paws and once it was fully charged the Aura Pokemon launched it's attack straight at Infernape.

Ash: Counter it with Mach Punch!

Infernape quickly reacted by punching the sphere to the ground shattering the move into many pieces.

Korrina: Incredible.... To have that much power to destroy Aura Sphere like that is amazing.

Ash: Let's set the bar even higher! Infernape use Flamethrower!

Infernape: Nape!

Infernape opened its mouth wide and fired a streak of fire at Lucario who was waiting for its trainer's order.

Korrina: Use Bone Rush!

A long bone sword formed in Lucario's paw and as the Flamethrower approached it, Lucario placed both paws on the Bone Rush and began to spin the bone club which deflected the Flamethrower straight off.

Hau: Wow! Korrina used Bone Rush as a shield from Flamethrower!

Gary: Lucario sure is impressive.

Mallow: It's amazing, but Infernape is looking well after that battle with Machoke.

Serena: Mallow's right. Infernape may of took sustainable damaged from its previous battle, but it can still hold on to beat Lucario and win this thing for Ash!

Hau: Right! Ash can win this!

Gary knew why everyone kept their hopes up high for Ash, but Lillie could see something was startling Gary.

Korrina: Now charge at Infernape with Bone Rush!

Instantly dashing towards Infernape after hearing Korrina's commands, Ash had to think quickly.

Ash: Get some space from Lucario with Dig!

Infernape managed to get away by digging into the battlefield leaving Lucario clueless to where abouts it was.