Pokemon School #159 ~ Haunting Daydreams!

February 12th 2017 ~

It was midday. The sun was gleaming, the crystal blue ocean was crashing against the razor-sharp rocks, the breeze was warm and Ash.... Well, he was busy chasing a herd of Team Skull grunts.

Ash: Thunderbolt, Pikachu! Rowlet, Leafage!

Pikachu and Rowlet unleashed their attacks, constraining them together resulting in a twister made out of hyper-sonic leaves and electrifying surges. The fierce combined attack ripped branches from the coconut trees, whipped up mini sandstorms and even shattered a few sunbeds. Upon contact, each Skull Grunt were instantly stopped in their tracks, screeching in pain thanks to the excruciating shocks, Pikachu provided.

When the drama faded away, Ash, Pikachu and Rowlet stood tall over the defeated Skull Grunts and their Pokemon with far greater competency.

Ash: Stay down and make it easier for yourselves. Officer Jenny will be here any second.

As Ash finished his sentence one of the grunts spat on the floor, then glared at the Kantonian with pure hatred running wild in his eyes.

Skull Grunt: Plumeria, our second in command. She may be in captivity now, but that won't affect anything our boss has planned. His desires will push him through and help him reach his goal.

Ash: Yeah, keep talking nonsense.

Skull Grunt: You won't be laughing when we, Team Skull, discover the mysterious energy source.

Ash: Energy source?... Your second in command and a few other of your misfits were arrested in Kalos not so long ago. They were also looking for an energy source.

The Kantonian's worry levels fluctuated heavily. He gazed upon Pikachu and Rowlet who were playing chase along the beach, kicking up sand every time their paws and claws escaped the sandy clutches, but continuing to constantly hear the energy source being mentioned, Ash was growing more weary about Team Skull's plans for it.

Skull Grunt: You're nothing kid, but if Guzma gets his grieving hands on the energy source you're in trouble.

Ash: The energy source. What is it?

Skull Grunt: Hmph.... I wouldn't tell you a single thing, but even if I surprisingly wanted to I couldn't... We have a rough estimate of the origin location, but we're not even sure if the energy source has a form or it's a scattered energy source.

Ash: Wait, so you're already threatening me, citizens of Melemele Island and the entire Alola region, yet you're not even close to obtaining the energy source.... You guys are pathetic.

An evil smirk cracked upon the surface of the Skull grunt's face. He wasn't livid by Ash's words, but more humoured about the situation, then all of a sudden the grunt release an annoying, terrifying laugh. However, before Ash could even question the grunt's actions, Officer Jenny swarmed the beach with her associates.

Scaring the living days out of Pikachu and Rowlet, Ash's Pokemon hid behind his legs desperate for safety. The Kantonian kept quiet as he watched the Skull Grunts and their Pokemon being taken away, but the same evil smirk on the grunt's face stapled itself inside of Ash's mind. He couldn't shake it loose. Locking his eye sight on the grunt wasn't helping either. Nevertheless, the Kantonian was haunted by his recent encounter with Team Skull.

February 13th 2017 ~

A fresh week of school commenced, and currently Ash was stuck in an undersized classroom on a scorching sunny day. Ever since Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, and Lana had passed their Trial Captain tests they were moved to another class, specially created to helped the new Trial Captains adapt to their new changes resulting in Ash, Lillie, Hau, and Kau'i being the remaining students in Professor Kukui's class.