Pokemon School #84 ~ A Hoennestic Surprise!

Sorry for the very late chapter! I've been very busy today which gave me less time to write the chapter so sorry for any mistakes, I hope you enjoy and stay awesome!

The battle between Calem and Gary continued as Umbreon was put up against Braviary which was Calem's fifth Pokemon, but Serena and Lillie were missing out as they took a breather outside.

The two girls were sitting quietly on a nearby bench. Neither of the two said anything at first, but after a few seconds Serena broke the silence.

Serena: Your crush on Gary...

Lillie: Huh?!...M-my crush on Gary! What about it?...

Serena looked over at Lillie who was staring at the ground while waiting for an answer.

Serena: I shouldn't put pressure on you like this, but when will you tell him?

Lillie: Tell G-Gary?...

Serena: Yeah! Maybe Gary likes you back too?

Lillie: Really?...Gary wouldn't...We've only known each other for a short amount of time.

Serena: I'm sure he does! The way he looks at you in school is really different to the way he looks at me and Mallow.

Lillie: You really think so?

Serena: Of course! I know! Why not ask him on a date?!

Lillie: Huh?..... A d-date?

Serena: Of course! Me and Ash went on a-

Serena and Lillie's conversation was interrupted as the crowd roared in excitement.

Lillie: Sounds like something just happened!

Serena: Maybe Gary won another battle perhaps?!

Lillie: What?!...I can't hear you over the crowd!

Serena sighed then grabbed Lillie's right wrist and pulled her away from the stadium. Once they reached a far enough distance they could hear each other again.

Lillie: You were saying?

Serena: Before we got interrupted I was saying that maybe going on a date with Gary would be the best way to confess to him.

Lillie: I-I don't know...What if he doesn't like me and things get awkward?

Serena: Think more positively than negatively otherwise you go backwards.

Lillie: Huh?...

Serena snorted as she turned her head to face Lillie with a large smile across her face.

Serena: When I was little I use to try Rhyhorn training with my mum, but it would go horribly wrong. I almost gave up until my mum said 'Think more positively than negatively otherwise you go backwards'. Ever since then I've been trying my best in school and other things that I take part in.

Lillie: What was the other phrase you used once?

Serena: Huh?....The one Ash told me?

Lillie: That's the right!

Serena: 'Never give up till the very end'.... I still strongly run by that to this day.

Lillie: You and Ash are so tight...Your relationship seems impenetrable.

Once those words left Lillie's mouth Serena couldn't help, but smile. She thought back to the day when Ash first move to Kalos.

Serena: Me and Ash met a long time ago...Ten years ago in fact at professor Oak's summer camp.