Pokemon School #107 ~ The Sailing Past!

*Start Of Serena's POV*

It was Saturday morning and today was the day Ash headed off to Sinnoh with Mallow and Clemont, but he still doesn't know about the kiss. I was planning to tell him during the week, but for some strange reason he asked Professor Sycamore to give me and Gary a note telling us that he will staying at his house until he leaves for the tournament.

I almost admitted about the kiss to Ash over the video caller when he was in Coumarine city, but I couldn't not yet anyway. Telling him now could devastate him and I don't know how Lillie would take it either. Me and Gary would say it was an accident, but Lillie would be too upset to even listen to the two of us.

Oh well... I guess I'll save the confession until Ash returns from Sinnoh, but for now I need to get ready for the day out with the group although I'm hoping its not awkward between me and Gary since Lillie will be there too.

I shook my head to stop thinking about the negative thoughts then got of bed. I slowly scraped my feet across the floor due to still be very tired until I heard a knock on the door which surprised me. It was 06:00 am in the morning and there's a knock on the door.

I sighed as it would mean more walking, but I threw my towel onto the bed and made my way to the door. Once I turned the doorknob and yanked it open I was shocked to see who was standing there. I felt confused at first, but kinda happy at the same time.

*End Of Serena's POV*

Serena: A-Ash?! What are you doing here? You're suppose to be on the ferry to Sinnoh.

He didn't reply, instead his head was lowered staring at the ground in shame while Pikachu stood neutral beside him.

Serena: A-Ash?.... Pikachu, what's wrong with Ash?

She lowered down and tried to pat his tail, but the electric mouse denied her and moved away  turning his head snootily.

Serena: Wha-what?... The two of you are scaring me.. What's wrong?

Ash: S-Serena?

Serena: A-Ash.... Talk to me...

He carried on glaring at the floor as he hid his face away from Serena, but she was becoming increasingly worried about the situation.

Ash: There's something we need to talk about before I head off to Sinnoh...

Serena: Huh?! But your ferry leaves soon, shouldn't we discuss this when you return?

Ash: No! We're going to talk about it here!

She took a step back in fright as Ash raised his voice in anger. Serena also noticed that his hands were tensing, but what hit her so hard was the tear that dropped from his face.

Serena: A-Ash.... Tell me what's wrong... I can help if you look at me.

Ash: No! I'm making this quick and easy for the two of us!

Pikachu: Pika...

Serena: Huh?.. What do you mean quick and easy?

Ash quickly slammed his right first against the wall beside him forcing Serena to jump back into the dorm petrified.

Ash: You and me are over!

Serena: Wha-what?....

Ash: I said it's over for the two of us! We're done and I don't want to be involved with you anymore! I've been thinking about this for a while and I've come to a conclusion that its the best thing... But you thought I wouldn't find out...