Pokemon School #151 ~ A Confession Of Unsure Love!

January 30th 2017 ~

Three days after his battle with Hala, Ash returns to school on a bright and early Monday morning. The Kantonian was currently in second lesson receiving a light lesson on Alolan Pokemon.

Kukui: So.... After explaining the basics about Alolan forms, why do certain Pokemon change appearance?

Lillie: It can vary across many factors! Pokemon like a Grimer and Muk are normally purple. However, due to the pair demonstrating a strong affection towards toxic objects and trash they consume it eventually developing a long term form which is also known as an Alolan form.

Kukui: Right! Only certain Pokemon have Alolan forms, but their appearances depend on what environment that specific Pokemon is adapted to.

Mallow: Sir! How about Sandshrew and Sandslash?! They originated from the small deserts in Kanto, now whenever I see one here they look like Ice-types.

Kukui: A great question Mallow!.... You see, when the first ever Sandshrew made it to Alola, they were not able to find any inhabitable places to live in quick enough. Eventually they ended up stuck on Mount Lanakila. As you may know the temperatures upon that mountain are past the minuses, so the Sandshrew had to adapt to that environment. Over time the once Sandshrew became Sandslash continuing in their icy forms, then they began to breed increasing the numbers of Alolan Sandshrew and Sandslash in Alola.

Lillie: The same story happened with Vulpix and Ninetails.

Kukui: Correct!

While lesson dragged on, Ash was peacefully sleeping spread out on his wooden desk. Even Rotom and Pikachu took the chance to swallow anytime up in order to sleep as they hid inside Ash's bag.

However, Ash would soon be forced to wake up as the sound of a rambunctious voice powered through the entire classroom forcing him to jump out of his chair in fright allowing the wooden floorboard to break his fall.

Upon bumping his head first he proceeded to quickly rub the back of his head attempting to soothe the raging pain until his eyes laid upon a large screen setup on the front wall of the classroom, but a familiar joyful face beamed down at him.

Sycamore: Morning Ash! Was you enjoying your nap?!

Ash: Oh... My nap. Yeahhh.

Kukui: I noticed you were asleep a long time ago and if you have already noticed, everyone else has gone. I issued a quick break for them allowing you and Professor Sycamore to exchange words.

Ash: Wait. So you let me sleep because you already knew about Sycamore wanting to call?

Kukui: Correct. Sycamore contacted me earlier this month because he was rather interested on your progress here in Alola. Besides, he has a few reports about you he wrote himself that needs delivering to Principal Samson.

Sycamore: Those reports are very important, Ash. Make sure to deliver instantly after our discussion.

Ash: No need to worry Professor! I'll get them there safely.

Kukui: With everything confidently confirmed, I'll leave you two alone.

Sycamore: Much appreciated Professor Kukui.

Professor Kukui slightly nodded his head in respect and retreated from the classroom paving the path for Ash to start a conversation with Professor Sycamore.

Ash: So what exactly are you interested in?

Sycamore: Well, when I realised that some of your reports were needed to be delivered to Principal Samson, I came up with the idea of catching up with you.