Pokemon School #117 ~ Two Of A Kind!

Kukui: How is he doing Nurse Joy?

Nurse Joy: He is slowly recovering, so the best thing to do is to let him rest before Officer Jenny asks any questions. Besides, he looks very stressed.

Kukui: Okay, It wouldn't be right if we were to pile questions on him. Anyway! Thank you for updating me with this situation and if you need me just hollow, I'll come running.

Nurse Joy: Great! Thank you Professor.

Kukui: No worries, I'll be heading off now as I promised to watch a Pokemon battle with the students.

Nurse Joy: Sounds like a Friday gathering to me.

Kukui: You could say that..

Nurse Joy: Oh well... Go enjoy yourself!

So Professor Kukui left Marko as her responsibility until he was well enough to answer any questions thrown his way by Officer Jenny since no one knew his name, where he came from and how he ended up on the shore of Melemele island.

It took Professor Kukui a quick stroll through route one to where his hut was established along a small beach in the far bottom right corner of Melemele. As he stepped through the door he was met by Kiawe, Lana and Sophocles.

Kukui: Alola!

Lana: Alola Professor!

Kiawe: The battle has almost reached its end.

Kukui: Wait? Already!?

Sophocles: Kiawe is telling the truth, look!

The short blond pointed towards the large TV hanging up on the wall over to the right of the house. As Professor Kukui scanned the footage being shown with his beady eyes, he witnessed Ash and Mallow executing combo moves perfectly in sync. Then a thought came into mind about Z-Moves.

Kukui: Maybe Ash could learn about Z-Moves when he arrives.

Kiawe: Hmph.... I doubt it since it took me and Turtonator a few months just to master the power of Firium Z.

Kukui: Hmm.. Why don't put him through some tests?

Lana: Oh! What kind of tests? Like trials?

Kukui: That's it cousin!

Without saying a word, Professor Kukui raced downstairs to the basement of the house leaving his students speechless to his actions. However, Kiawe, Lana and Sophocles returned to watching the TV to see Ash and Mallow still dominating the battle in the semi-finals.

Commentator: Ash and Mallow seem to be quite comfortable since they've controlled this entire match from the get-go!

Ash: Pikachu, Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pikaaaachhuuu!

Mallow: Frenzy Plant Meganium!

Pikachu let fly as a large bolt of lighting escaped his rosy red cheeks while beneath him the battlefield was being ripped to shreds as Frenzy Plant crawled underneath the ground towards Poliwrath and Poliwhirl.

Kari: Block Thunderbolt with Karate Chop Poliwrath!

Tyson: Use Karate Chop too Poliwhirl, but on the ground!

Poliwrath's large, bulky fists began to shine brightly. Once Thunderbolt was close enough to stop, Poliwrath swung its left fist trying to block Pikachu's attack. For a few moments it looked as Thunderbolt would be immobilised by Karate Chop, but Pikachu's Electric type move overpowered the Tadpole Pokemon forcing it into the ground leaving Tyson and Poliwhirl to deal with the overgrown roots coming their way.