Pokemon School #5 ~ Making Up For Lost Time ~ Part One!

I just want to thank everyone who has supported me and this fanfiction over Twitter and wattpad, the feedback has been amazing and I've learnt so much more from you guys and I'm really enjoying making chapter after chapter for this story and seeing people read it makes me even happier but Anyway thanks for the amazing support and enjoy!

P.S I didn't want to make Ash and Serena meet in a normal way so instead of just having them remember each other I found a unique way of making them meet each other and have them share some Amourshipping moments too 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash arrived in Vaniville Town at 10am and it's taken him, Delia and Pignite until 2pm in the afternoon to move everything into the house.

Ash: I'm wiped out, I need to take a nap.

Ash leant against the staircase in his new house and starts to slide down against it drifting off to sleep.

Delia: Oh no you don't young man! You still need to unpack all your underwear!

Instantly Ash woke up to the sound of his mum complaining about unpacking his underwear.

Ash: Mum!... Why did you only mention about my underwear?!

Delia: What underwear? Your jigglypuff ones?

Ash: Mum!.... Our neighbors can hear!

Ash went so red knowing that the neighbors next door could hear him shouting about his JigglyPuff boxers but what Ash didn't know was that Pikachu was going through his clothes.

Delia: Erm Ash?

Delia couldn't hold it in, she was laughing uncontrollably due to the sight of Pikachu wearing Ash's JigglyPuff underwear on his head.

Ash's POV

I looked at my mum, she couldn't stop laughing till I looked to my right, I noticed Pikachu had my Jigglypuff underwear on his head.

Pikachu! Get them off your head! I could feel my cheeks get hotter and hotter, I instantly knew I was blushing. That's it come here you.
Pikachu let out a big Pika while I was chasing him around the house and that's when things go from bad to worse.

Pikachu then decides to run outside into the street! With my Jigglypuff underwear on his head! Pikachu! Come back here! It felt like I was running a marathon as Pikachu was so quick but that's when I realized that people were walking along the streets looking at me chasing after Pikachu with my underwear on its head.

I ran round the corner only to find the most embarrassing thing I could ever think of,
a really cute girl picked up my underwear off the ground then realized what they were and dropped them, that's when it hit me the really cute girl was Serena! And boy did I blush I could just feel my face rise in temperature but I thought to myself maybe she hasn't seen me yet but that's when I notice Pikachu was laying on the floor next to a Pokemon that have never seen before, maybe they ran in to each other and that's when I  knew it happened.

The cute girl or should I say Serena noticed me and had a disappointed look on her face but she too was also blushing which was weird but never mind that, she looks mad, oh no she's coming this way!