Pokemon School #157 ~ March To War ~ Part Three!

February 4th 2017 ~

Timmy: I choose.... Froakie!

Serena: So, Froakie is your final decision.

Timmy: Yes! I'm certain I want to pick Froakie as my starter Pokemon.

Serena: Very well then. I also have other gifts for you too.

While Timmy cradled Froakie into his arms, Serena held out six Pokeballs including Froakie's and a brand new Pokedex. The new trainer's first initial thought was to react with a blank expression, but since Timmy had revised so much about being a Pokemon Trainer before arriving at Sycamore's lab he couldn't contain the wild excitement bursting within him.

Timmy: Wow! They look so cool! Thank you so much Professor.

Serena: You're very welcome, Timmy.

As Timmy swiped the Pokeballs and Pokedex from Serena's hand, he quickly stuffed his new gifts into his bright blue two strap bag and scratched a large elegant smile upon Serena's face.

Serena: I presume you'll be challenging the Kalos's Gym Leaders who happen to be scattered upon the region.

Timmy: Well, the first step to becoming a strong Pokemon Trainer is to become stronger with your Pokemon! So with Froakie by my side and with the Pokemon I meet, befriend and catch in the future I'll travel from gym to gym gradually tackling each challenge that blocks my path to the Kalos League.

Serena: Your spirit is admirable. It reminds of someone I use to be close with.... Oh well. Anyway, If you don't mind me asking. What's the reason behind choosing Froakie as your first Pokemon?

Timmy: It's self explanatory really. I remember a few weeks ago I was flicking through different channels on my living room television, then I happened to find a channel which was broadcasting Pokemon battles. I'm sure it was airing somewhere live in Sinnoh. I think it was a double battle tournament, but the main factor that caught my eye were a pair of trainers. One female, one male. They looked perfect for each other as a tag team.... Lurantis, a Pokemon from the Alola region which is somewhat new to me, then you have the male trainer and his mysterious Greninja!

Serena: You took a liking towards the Greninja and it's trainer, right?

Timmy: Mhm! The spiral made out of raging water began the  motivated spark inside me. Seeing the trainer's eyes glow a radiant of red, and whoosh! The Greninja had transformed into a new form and became one with it's trainer.... Since that day I've wanted Froakie. From the start of my journey I would become stronger with Froakie and eventually he'll become a Greninja. My loyal and powerful partner from the beginning till the end.

In sync, Timmy and Froakie forcefully swiped their right arms into the air scrunching their hands into a fist.  It was deja vu for Serena. All she could think about was Ash , Pikachu, Greninja and all the Kantonian's other Pokemon. However, she hated the idea of going backwards instead of forwards, so she shook her head snapping herself from her deep emotional trance, then  supplied Timmy with a false smile.

Serena: You're now ready to start your very own journey to the Kalos League, Timmy.

Timmy: I'll try my best! Alongside my Pokemon and hopefully I'll be competing against other strong Trainers within the Kalos League in twelve months time.

Serena: Never give up till its over okay.... You continue to strive and you'll reach the Kalos League one day.

Timmy: Right! I'm going to head off to Santalune City for my first gym battle since Viola has her gym establishes there.

Serena: Sounds like a great plan. Stay safe and enjoy your journey with your Pokemon. Ease at times and have fun, but don't forget to show everyone you battle how much you've grown alongside your Pokemon.