Pokemon School #164 ~ Ash Vs Mallow, Akala's Second Captain!

February 21st 2017 ~

Ash: G-G-Greninja?!

Ash wasted no time standing around as he dashed towards his Kalos Pokemon and locked the frog like Pokemon in a hug. Greninja happily accepted by wrapping his two blue arms around his trainer. After a few seconds of hugging, Ash broke the lock and looked back at Leafa in awe.

Leafa: I'm presuming Marko told you everything yesterday?

Ash: Yeah. He told me a few things I needed to know. However, he told me not to tell anyone.

At that moment Leafa look fearfully disgusted at Ash's mistake, but it was too late as Hau and Kau'i swarmed Ash, dragging him to the floor.

Hau: What did Marko tell you, Ash?!

Kau'i: What is it something important?!

Ash: If it wasn't important I would be able to you.

The Kantonian shrugged Kau'i and Hau off and sat up looking around for Greninja who already had his webbed hand out offering to help his trainer up. Once Ash was up on his feet again he held both of his hands out to help Hau and Kau'i up, but yet again they proved how intrigued they were by ignoring Ash's offer and bouncing off the ground to pester Ash again.

Hau: Come on, Ash! You can tell us!

Kau'i: We can be trusted! We're very reliable!

Kukui: Okay you two. I think that's enough bothering Ash.

Hau: But sir.... I'm really interested in what Marko told Ash.

Kukui: I'm afraid there is nothing I can about that. Besides, if it's secretive information, then Ash has the right to keep it from us. Especially if Marko and Leafa think it is a very serious matter.

Kau'i: Fine. We'll stop bothering you, Ash...

Hau: We're sorry.

Ash: You don't have to apologise. You're excited, so I'm not surprised the two of you would act this way, but maybe in the near future I'll be able to tell you, but for now I can't.

Leafa: Ash is right. I'm very confident Marko wouldn't want too many people to know. Even if the people Ash told were really close friends and family, Marko would still prefer it if the information was held between him, me , Ash and Garcia.

Kukui: Sounds like a mystical subject when you bring Garcia into the fraction.

Leafa: There's something you're certainly promised. Whenever Garcia is involved its bound to be mysterious.

Hau: Okay! We get the memo! Stop teasing us!

Kau'i: Hau is right! If we can't know then you're not allowed to discuss it around us!

The two youngsters began to puff their cheeks, expanding them until their faces tensed up. They looked like a pair of Drifloon ready to burst at any second, but they were filled with momentum of not giving up as they scrunched their hands up into fists and started to wave them around like a raging Vigoroth.

Lillie: Jeez.... I never knew they were this stubborn.

Kukui: Welcome to the life of a ten year old... Anyway, Ash. Why don't you head on down to the battlefield while I deal with Hau and Kau'i. Your battle with Mallow will start soon.

Leafa: Huh? A battle between Ash and Mallow?

Ash: Right! I'm battling Mallow today, and if I win I gain acknowledgement of beating the second Trial Captain of Akala Island.