Pokemon School #36 ~ Mending A Broken Heart Or A Broken Spirit!

It was a Tuesday morning and Shota was walking to school with Treecko and Bagon.

The two Pokemon were playing while Shota was thinking about his notebook, Calem and Ash's secret.

Shota's POV

I just don't get why Calem would want to reveal Ash's secret, Gary's secret got revealed too but... Calem must of done it for a reason... But he wouldn't of found out about Ash and his journey if it wasn't for me... I let down the person I admire the most, he's a hero for me, no! He's a role model to me, but I've ruined his life by acting carelessly.

Shota carried on walking until he bumped into someone and immediately apologized.

Shota: Oh! I'm so sorry for bumping into you! I was just being clumsy..

Paul: Watch where you're going brat!

Shota: Huh?..

Paul: Wait a second.. You're the kid that always gets bullied! Well isn't it my lucky day! I needed some money to buy some food later! Now give me all your money!

Treecko and Bagon turned around to see their trainer petrified, they didn't like seeing their trainer getting bullied so they ran over only to be stopped by Paul's Elekid.

Paul: Don't you two come any closer! Otherwise this kid gets it! Now kid! Give me your money or else!

Shota quickly dug into his pocket scavenging for his money, he then pulled a handful of green notes and handed it to Paul.

Paul snatched the money out of his hands and pushed Shota over which made him upset.

Paul: Wait... Are you crying? How pathetic.. Such a wimp.

While Shota was getting confronted by Paul, Serena was close by, she walked round the corner to see Paul towering over Shota, so she ran over to protect Shota.

Serena: Hey! Leave Shota alone!

Paul: Or what? You'll stop me?

Serena: Well I don't like bullying and when I see someone get bullied I'll always step in no matter what!

Shota looked up at Serena, he could see that Ash has had a large influence on Serena.

Paul: I've got an idea!

Paul left Shota alone and walked over to Serena.

Paul: You see....Shota hasn't got enough money for what I want later and I'm sure you have some money!

Serena: It's my money and you're not getting a single bit of it!

Paul: I'm not asking! I'm demanding you give your money to me!

Serena: Or what? You'll hit me?

Paul: I have some tricks up my sleeves.

Serena: Paul! You don't have to be like this! Ash told me that you helped him save Fletchling!

Paul: Huh! He did what!

Serena: Ash thinks there is some good in you! So show me that good and give Shota his money back... Please..