Pokemon School #26 ~ Foes, Friends And The Hunted!

It was Monday and Ash was just about surviving fifth lesson which was Pokemon grooming, he was only with Pikachu but he was asleep on Ash's desk.

Mrs. Jessica: So now I will show you how to groom your Pokemon by demonstrating on my furfrou.

Ash: This day just keeps getting boring by the second....

Mrs: Jessica: First you hold the brush in a firm grip and when you brush the Pokemon's fur make sure to get rid of all knots.

Ash: Why can't I have Pokemon training instead...

Mrs.Jessica: Ash Ketchum! Was you talking?

Ash: N-no I wasn't!

Mrs. Jessica: Are you sure?

Bully: He's probably lying! Just like he did before about his past life.

Mrs.Jessica: Now now Paul, let me sort this out.

Paul: He's just being pathetic!

Mrs. Jessica: Okay Paul, now Ash I'm going to ask you one more time and I want you to be honest, did you say something when I was teaching?

Ash realized that everyone in his class were glaring at him, waiting for his answer.

Ash: I-I didn't talk!

Mrs. Jessica carefully looked at Ash's face to find any signs of lying but Ash didn't break a sweat, he just stared back at her with a stern look.

Mrs. Jessica: Well I'll let it slide this time but next time I hear anything coming from you then I'll have to give you an detention.

Ash: Yes Mrs.Jessica..

Ash pulled his hat down while lowering his head to hide is face from all the other students in the classroom.

Paul: How Pathetic!

It was the end of the day but Ash and Pikachu couldn't find anyone, he only saw Serena in the morning but that was the last time he saw her so he decided to walk home.

Ash: I wonder where everyone is?

Pikachu: Pika...

Ash: I didn't even see Gary, Shota or Clemont.

Pikachu: Pika pi...

Ash: Don't worry Pikachu, I'm sure they still like us!

Ash smiled at Pikachu and stroked his tail.

Pikachu: Chuuuu!

Ash: Come on! Let's go home!

Ash and Pikachu carried on walking home until they saw Paul heading towards them, he had just come out of Santalune forest.

Ash: I wonder where he's going...

Pikachu: Pika?

Paul looked up and saw Ash, he walked past him and barged Ash's shoulder.

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: What was that for!

Paul: For being a pathetic liar!

Ash: Really? You're still going on about that?

Pikachu: Pika!

Paul: Well yeah... Because you and Gary made Shauna cry and others mad because your Pokemon decided to surround Calem!

Ash: Since when did you care about others! Remember our triple battle? You didn't care about your Pokemon or your friends!

Paul: Because they were pathetic like you and your Pikachu!