Pokemon School #34 ~ A Duo's Journey, A King For A Week!

Ash and Hau have finally met Brandon and the rest of the frontier brains, Ash was finally ready to leave Kalos and become pyramid King for one week.

Hau: So how are we getting to Hoenn? Are we getting a plane?

Brandon: A plane! Haha! Just watch and you'll see.

Brandon had the biggest grin on his face, he had the grin of a child who had just woken up on Christmas morning.

Hau: I don't understand...

Ash: I know how we're getting to Hoenn!

Ash pointed towards the night sky.

Hau: Why are you pointing up there?

Ash: You'll see.

Brandon pulled a radio out his pocket.

Brandon: Bring it down.

Radio: Understood!

Hau: Now I'm really confused..

Ash: Look carefully, can you see anything?

Hau: Look carefully?

Hau was trying his best to look out for anything unusual in the night sky.

Hau: I can only see stars... Wait! I see four different ligh- Oh my god! What is that!

Brandon: What you're feasting your eyes on now is what I call home and also the battle pyramid!

All the frontier brains including Ash couldn't help but smile at Hau's excitement.

The large pyramid slowly lowered down in front of Prism tower, Hau had stars in his eyes, he couldnt believe that he was going to travel to Hoenn with Ash and all the frontier brains in the battle pyramid.

Hau: Wow! This thing is incredible!

Ash: It sure is! My reaction was exactly the same as yours!

Brandon: I take good care of it all the time! every battle against me happen inside this pyramid.

Hau: Wait! So Ash? You battled in here?

Ash: Of course I!

Brandon: And he also won... Which I was quite impressed with the bond and teamwork between Ash and his Pokemon.

Hau: What Pokemon did you use Ash?

Ash: I used Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Pikachu....

Hau: What an interesting team!

Lucy: Hey! Don't forget that Ash had to battle us six before he battled Brandon!

Ash: And it was a tough challenge against you all! The amount of fun I had with my Pokemon was amazing!

Brandon: Still boasting about your battles?

Ash: Sorry...

Ash sweat dropped while rubbing his head which once again made Anabel laugh.

Brandon: Let's go in shall we?

Hau: Yeahhh... But where's the entrance?

Brandon once again pulled out his radio and instructed that the doors open.

After a small wait, the door slowly started to appear on one side of the battle pyramid.

Tucker: That's how we get in.

Hau: I'm impressed! This is such an amazing experience!

Ash: You seem more excited than I was back when I first saw the battle pyramid...