Pokemon School #163 ~ Bond Phenomenon Rebirth!

February 21st 2017 ~

Leafa: Sorry to bother you on such a late notice, Augustine!

Sycamore: It's not a problem. I'm always awake researching, filling in reports for the students or looking after Pokemon, so you're not a bother.

Leafa: Glad to hear that, but would it be possible if you could do me a slight request?

Sycamore: If its a reasonable request and I'm able to perform, then yes. I would.

Leafa: Great. Well, lately there has been much speculating around Ash growing in strength. The young boy is growing ecstatically.

Sycamore: Oh? It sounds like Ash is having a blast in Alola. He must be doing well.

Leafa: If I recall his next target is the second Trial Captain on Akala Island. He demonstrated great spirit during his battle against his grandfather.

Sycamore: Its a shame I'll be missing all of his exciting battles, but that request of yours.

Leafa: Oh, right! I was hoping you could send Greninja over if that's possible.

Sycamore: Greninja?... Talk about timing because he is currently in my lab right now. I asked Delia politely if I could study Greninja so I could install his information into the Pokedex.

Leafa: So you can send him over now?

Sycamore: Sure. Without hesitation. I'll just return Greninja back to his Pokeball and transfer the Pokeball over to you using the teleportation device. It should be to your right.

As Leafa took her eyes off the electronic screen, she gazed upon a small device sticking out from outside the wall. It seemed to be a tight gadget. The base was silver along with two small pillars attached to the bottom which also supported the upper lid. Beside it were many buttons. Each letter from the alphabet represented a button allowing the user to type in certain information.

Leafa: Yeah, I see it. Do I need to mess around with the buttons at all?

Sycamore: No, no. I already have the address for Hau'oli City's main Pokemon Centre. All you need to do is wait for the Pokeball to teleport to your current location.

Leafa: Wow, technology in this time period is really advanced compared to my time period. We don't even have Pokeballs. Instead we have something else which I would say has familiar characteristics to a Pokeball.

Sycamore: I almost forgot you were from a different time period. Anyway, while the Pokeball is being transported to you why don't we discuss some other terms like us two.. Going on a date?

Leafa: Augustine..... Remember last time you tried to take me on a date? You even startled Marko's Greninja leaving Ash to deal with it.

Sycamore: Oh, that incident? It was only a misunderstanding. Me and Greninja were... Well, playing. One last play time before you went to Alola.

Leafa: I'm sorry, Augustine. I won't be going on a date with you.

Professor Sycamore sighed, then committed to a comedic fall planting a bright smile upon Leafa's face as she giggled to the Professor's actions. However, a static sound distracted Leafa and it was coming from the Pokeball transporter.

Surges of electricity flowed between the base and the lid slowing forming a sphere like shape. After the transferring was done the device made a quick "Swoosh" sound before destroying any evidence of it being used revealing Greninja's Pokeball. Leafa immediately swiped it from the transporter and held it in front of the large screen indicating Professor Sycamore it had arrived safely.