Pokemon School #11 ~ The Chosen One!

Ash: H-h-how do you know?.....

Sycamore: Well didn't you know that they broadcast the Pokemon leagues live? I've watched your performances since you started back in Kanto.

Ash: Wait you've been watching my battles since I first entered the Kanto league?!

Sycamore: Yeah! You're a very interesting battler,
you might not have won any leagues yet,  but the first league Charizard didn't listen to you which got you disqualified...

Ash: Yeah don't remind me...... But now me and Charizard are great friends! Right buddy!

Pikachu: Pikaaa

Pikachu gave out a loud happy cry, Sycamore could see the bond between Ash and Pikachu and it was very strong.

Sycamore: Anyway Ash... I wanted to ask if I could come down to your house sometime to have a look at all your Pokemon! I'd love to research all the different Pokemon you've caught!

Ash: Wow you are keen aren't you...

Ash sweat dropped because Sycamore was basically up from his seat in Ash's face, Sycamore's eyes had sparkles in hoping Ash would say yes.

Ash: But of course.... Does Friday sound alright?

Sycamore: Marvelous!

Pikachu: Pikaaa!

Ash: Well I'll let my mum know that you're coming round Friday, anyway professor I'm gonna be heading back to lunch.

Sycamore: Yes sure Ash, enjoy the rest of your lunch.

Ash: Bye professor!

Pikachu: Pika Piiiii!

Ash and Pikachu walked out of Sycamore's office, now Ash had his headteacher/professor coming round Friday to research his Pokemon but Ash didn't mind, he really liked Sycamore.

Ash and Pikachu was about to enter the cafe until Pikachu noticed a blonde boy with glasses being pushed to the ground by a group of boys, Pikachu got Ash's attention and ran to help the poor boy.

Ash: Hey leave him alone!

Pikachu: Pika!

Bully: Hey shut it pipsqueak! You too you stupid mouse!

Pikachu getting called a stupid mouse really annoyed Ash but he was smarter than he looked, Ash knew bringing violence wasn't the answer and then he realized what Meyer had asked him, so Ash got back up and protected Clemont once again.

Ash: Wait!

Bully: What now pipsqueak!

The boys behind the bully started laughing at the name pipsqueak.

As all this commotion was going on Serena and her friends walked out the cafe doors, while Gary was walking up the corridor. 

Everyone saw Ash protecting the blonde boy from the bully, but that's when the bully punched Ash but Ash stood his ground and took the punch, he didn't retaliate because Ash wasn't that kind of person.

Gary, Calem and Tierno all ran over to help Ash protect the blonde boy, this made the bully stutter.

Bully: Pathetic! Getting all your idiot friends involved!