Pokemon School #113 ~ Bonding With No Limits!

Authors Note: I would like to give out a random shout out to my friend called Luke! He created my channel art which I'm extremely thankful for, however he also makes great content on Youtube!

His Twitter is:  @ pocketlukeyt

His Twitter is: @ pocketlukeyt

His Youtube is: PocketLuke

Anyway! Sorry for any mistakes, I hope you enjoy the chapter and stay awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commentator: This battle is getting very heated folks! Ash and Mallow are still in this!

Ash: Mallow, you ready?

Mallow: After you Ash.

Exchanging confident smiles, Ash instructed first ordering Greninja to use Double Team. Many copies of Greninja were made covering most of the battlefield leaving Tobias and Marquita speechless.

Tobias: Keep firing multiple Shadow Balls! Don't let the copies fool you!

Marquita: Burn em with Flamethrower Heatran!

Ash and Mallow watched from afar as Shadow Ball and Flamethrower began to plough through the copies of Greninja, but the Alolan wasn't going to just stand there allowing Ash and Greninja to hog all the fun, so she threw her right arm out in front of her and Ash commanding Lurantis with motivation flowing throughout her body.

Mallow: Slice every single Shadow Ball with X-scissor!

Lurantis: Lurrraaaa!

The insectoid Pokemon scurried across the battlefield dodge the mini explosions caused by the attacks from Darkrai and Heatran, but once Lurantis began to get busy with slicing and dicing while Ash saw his opportunity for an attack.

Ash: Let's help Lurantis and Mallow out! Greninja, Water Pulse!

Greninja: Gren!

Instead of using Water Pulse, Greninja pulled Water Shurikens from either star imprints at the side of his upper leg. Without hesitation the frog like Pokemon swung both arms back then performed a side arm throw launching both Water Shurkiens at Darkrai and Heatran.