Pokemon School #57 ~ A Rocky Road Situation!

I thought I would be nice and treat my readers with a nice amourshipping chapter today! So enjoy and stay awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash and Serena had finally reached Cyllage city, but they arrived later than expected because Ash was rather interested in the battle chateau, so the two had a tour around the old building and watched a few battles before heading off back onto the road to Cyllage city. But the couple, Pikachu, Noibat and Tauros had finally reached Cyllage city and Serena didn't want to rest just yet as she was really interested in the Aquarium.

Serena: Hey Ash! Let's not rest just yet! I really want to check out the grand re-opening for the aquarium!

Ash: Of course! But I was thinking we should stay in the hotel just for tonight, then for the other nights we camp outside?

Serena: Sounds like a great idea to me!

Ash: Well how about we go book ourselves a hotel room, have a shower and then get ready for the grand re-opening?

Serena: Agreed! Let's go!

The small group slowly walked around Cyllage city to take in the breathtaking views, they stood at the edge of the cliff and looked out into the distance, then they walked past the aquarium where a large group of people were lining up already.

Serena: Are you sure we can go to the re-opening in our normal clothes? All the people who are lining up now.

Ash: I don't know... But we should just go in our normal clothes. There is nothing wrong with the way we're dressed now, right buddy?

Ash who was at the side or Tauros looked up at his long time best friend Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika!

Noibat: Noi?

Ash: Don't worry you two, I'll make sure to get you two in the aquarium! I promise!

Serena: Let's get going! We still need to have a shower then get ready, so by the time we're finished getting ready the line would of shortened by the time we arrive at the aquarium.

Ash: Right! Let's get going!

Once again the small group carried on navigating around Cyllage city until they finally reached the hotel, they slowly walked up to the large brown doors with rather large handles that looked like they were made out of solid gold. Ash reached out for the handle only to fall forwards because a butler had opened the door before Ash could even touch the handle.

Pikachu: Pika!

Noibat: Noi!

Serena: Ash! Are you okay?....

Ash gradually sat up and began to rub the bottom part of his back as that was the body part he that had hit ground first.

Ash: I'm fine... But I think I've hurt my back..

Serena: I'll check it once we get a hotel room okay?

Ash: Sure.

When the butler opened the door before Ash, he didn't realize that Ash was there, so once Ash hit the ground he felt utterly terrible, so the butler offered his hand once Ash checked with Serena.

Butler: I am very sorry young sir.... I did not mean to cause you any harm.

Ash looked up to the butler offer his hand to him, so the tanned boy accepted and the elderly butler pulled him up. The butler then pulled out a small cloth and began to wipe -off the dust and dirt off Ash's clothes which made Ash feel awkward.