Pokemon School #131 ~ Goodbye For Now, Until We Need Each Other Again!

The ferry carrying Ash and his friends has finally hit land as the large vessel pulls up into a large dock as Ash had just finished packing his belongings within the cabin.

Ash: Are you ready for a new adventure buddy?!

Pikachu: Pika!

Leafa: The two of you sure are excited.

Ash: Why wouldn't we be?! Its time to forget the past for awhile and enjoy our break away from home!

Pikachu: Pika!

Leafa: Maybe a vacation like coming to Alola wasn't a bad choice. Besides, the weather is beautiful here on Melemele island.

Ash: Sure is!

Leafa: Well lets go meet Mallow, Lillie, Hau and Kau'i outside their cabins, then we can separate from the ferry.

Once Ash had made sure he packed everything belonging to him, he reassured if Pikachu was ready and with a slight nod towards Leafa the pair left their borrowed cabin and set off to meet their Alolan friends.

It wasn't long before the group reunited as Hau began waving his arms crazily in the air signalling Ash and Leafa to his direction.

Hau: Jeeze... The two of you sure took your time!

Leafa: Yeah... Sorry about that.

Ash: I was double checking if I had everything in my suitcases.

Mallow: So is everyone ready to go?

Lillie: Everyone is here and it looks like they also have their luggage, so I'm presuming yes.

Leafa: Oh! Before we head off there is one thing I would to address.

Ash: What's is it Leafa?

All eyes were now on Leafa as she gulped a large bowl of courage as she tried to release the words from her mouth. However, she struggled trying to find the right use of words as she scanned her surroundings.

Leafa: How do I put this?... Right! The soul purpose of my journey to Alola was to find my future husband Marko. However, I took on the role of your guardians because Alain the preferred guardian never showed up leaving the position empty. I decided to take the role and make sure to keep the lot of you safe.

Hau: What are you trying to say Leafa?

Leafa let out a sigh of relief as a cloud of stress escaped her body as she gasped for a pocket full of air.

Leafa: I won't be travelling with you as soon as we set foot off this ferry... I was instructed by Professor Sycamore to tell you that all of you must visit Professor Kukui at his home not too far from here I suppose. While you attend to your school related business, I'll be returning to my own quest of finding my future husband Marko as I did back in Kalos.

Lillie: I remember now... Our conversation we had back when we first met. You're main goal is to find Marko, so you can return back to your time period.

Leafa: Mhm. I'm only hoping that Celebi knows my location otherwise, when I find Marko and we're ready to return home, the mythical Pokemon will be our source of power that will take us home.

Kau'i: Wow... You're such an interesting person Leafa!

Leafa: Hm?

Kau'i: Your personality has amazing character and to only find out you're from another time period!

Leafa: Oh, that's right. You were never informed about my reasoning... I would love to tell you, but I must be starting my search along with Greninja as soon as possible.