Pokemon School #155 ~ Reliving A Fraction Of The Past, Let's Go Swamping!

February 4th 2017 ~

Shauna: Are you sure you'll be okay going away for awhile?

Gary: Come on.... I'm Gary Oak. Of course I'll be fine. Besides, I'll have Shota with me.

Shauna: Okay, but when you reach the Pokemon Centre in Anistar City remember to call me.

Gary: Shauna.... I'll be fine, so stop worrying. I have a full team of six equipped if knowing that make you feel any better.

Shauna: Slightly.... I'd rather have you staying local. That way I know you're still close.

Gary: You make it sound like I'm leaving Kalos for a three year mission.

Shauna: Well, that is how it feels to me.... Why do you have to search for strong trainers so soon? You still have thirteen months.

Gary: Hmmm.... You have a point, but I want to recruit the team members as soon as I can. That way the team can become closer during the remaining months we will have left to train.

Shauna: Fine.... Just be safe.

Gary: Mhm.

A broken smile poked through the surface of Shauna's face as she placed her hands on Gary's cheeks and pulled his head down allowing her to gently place a kiss upon his forehead.

Shota: Ah! There you are Gary!

Gary: Oh, Shota!

Shauna and Gary broke from their tight position after Shota mysteriously showed up.

Shauna: Well, now you're ready to go, Gary.... Make Kalos proud.

Gary: Mhm.

Like Shauna, a broken smile creaked through on Gary's face as Shauna retreated to her dorm closing the door that stood between her and Gary. Once the coast was clear Gary raced over to Shota and wrapped his left arm around the green haired boy's neck.

Gary: What did I say about interrupting when I'm having conversations with Shauna!

Shota: I couldn't help it! I was casually trying to locate your dorm, then I happened to find you two.

With Shota still in a headlock, Gary unceremoniously brushed the tips of his knuckles against Shota's head, punishing him for the crime he committed.

Shota: Owww, stop!... I'm sorry!

Catching the sound of Shota's wishes, Gary loosened his grip around Shota's neck allowing him to flop like a Magikarp. As he stood up, Shota vigorously brushed the dirt and dust of his smart looking vest while glaring at Gary.

Finally reestablishing themselves, the two began their trek to Anistar City on foot which was questioned by Shota. Instead, they could of used a flying Pokemon to travel. However, Gary argued back stating if they wanted to find strong Pokemon Trainers for their team, they would have to cover grounds by foot. After all, many trainers tend to train within the routes between each city.

Breaking through the gate for route fourteen, the two teenage trainers have finally ignited the quest to recruit at least one trainer for their team.

Within the walls of Lumiose City, Serena continued to train as a new assistant under Professor Sycamore's supervision. Like her normal days at the lab, Serena would help the Professor with filing information or looking after the Pokemon. However, she was gifted a new assignment to test how confident she was around new trainers.

A young boy was supposedly turning up today to choose his first ever Pokemon. He would be given the choices of either Froakie, Chespin or Fennekin.