Pokemon School #13 ~ Research Overload!

Ash has been at his new school called Sycamore High in Lumiose city for 5 days now, it's now Friday and Ash is once again late for school.

Ash: Pikachu! We need to hurry up! I don't want to be late again!

Pikachu: Pika! Pi!

Pikachu stopped and pointed towards Ash's waist where his Poke balls were.

Ash: What Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu jumped onto Ash's shoulder and climbed down his waist to where his Poke balls were and pointed towards Charizard's Poke ball.

Ash: Pikachu! You're a genius!

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu stood on Ash's shoulder standing tall while folding his arms feeling pleased with himself.

Ash: Charizard! I choose you!

Ash threw the Poke ball into the sky and Charizard appeared from the white light coming from the Poke ball.

Ash: Charizard! I'm running late for school so me and Pikachu are going to need a lift!

Charizard: Charr!

Ash and Pikachu climbed onto Charizard's back and with Ash's command Charizard pushed his feet off the ground and off he went like a jet.

Charizard made it to the school in just under 3 minutes, Ash couldn't believe how quick they got to school but he had a short amount of time to get to first lesson.

Ash: Thanks Charizard, now return!

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: Pikachu! We have 2 minutes to get to class let's go!

Pikachu: Pika Pi!

Pikachu jumped onto Ash's shoulder leaving Ash to do all the running. After a short run Ash made it into the classroom but no one was there, he didn't care so he dragged himself to the desk at the back still catching his breathe.

Ash: Pikachu you're so lazy... You know that right.

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: Hey I'm not that slow! I just woke up late that's all!

Pikachu: Pika Pi!

Ash: You dare go up to Serena and do that!

What Ash didn't know was that Serena was walking towards him and she heard his and Pikachu's conversation.

Serena: And do what?

Pikachu: Pika-

Before Pikachu could get Serena's attention Ash cut him off.

Ash: Nothing!! It was nothing!

Ash gave Serena a massive grin hoping that Serena believed him.

Serena: Yeah right Ash... We've been reunited for 5 days now and I already know everything about you... and you're defiantly hiding something!

Ash: I'm not!

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: Pikachu shut up!