Pokemon School #23 ~ From Ash To Serena, An Unbreakable Bond!

It was Friday and school has just finished, but most of the students were still scared because of what happened that morning, Ash could barely walk as he collapsed earlier but he had Serena and Gary to support him.

Ash: Thank you for helping me out.

Gary: No problem buddy!

Serena: You just need some rest.

Ash: Oh yeah Gary?

Gary: Yeah?

Ash: I'm staying round Serena's for the weekend so I need-

Gary: You don't need to tell Delia by the way.

Ash: How come?

Gary: Didn't she tell you? She's going away with Grace.

Serena: Thinking about it, my mum did say something about taking a friend with her.

Ash: I get told nothing these days.... Anyway what's happening with Calem?

Serena: When you was in medical I spoke to Sycamore and he said that Calem has been suspended for a whole month.

Gary: He deserves it.

Pikachu: Pika!

Ash: Oh yeah! Why did the rest of your group walk out?

Serena: I'll tell you tonight.... It's complicated.

Gary instantly knew that Shauna was upset with him, he couldn't stop thinking about her and now he feels like he should of told her in the first place.

Bully: Hey look! It's the two liars!

Serena: Cut it out! They hid the truth about competing in leagues before because they wanted to be normal students here at Sycamore high!

Gary: Anyway! What's wrong with me and Ash keeping out personal doings to ourselves?

Bully: Well the two of you lied to everyone which is really disrespectful! Even the teachers are disgusted!

Ash: What! Because we kept our secret to ourselves?

Bully: Yeah! It's too bad that the two of you are just pathetic!

Pikachu: Pika!

Shota: That's enough!

Shota slowly walked over and stood between the bully and Ash which shocked everyone because last time most people saw Shota he was the one getting bullied.

Bully: What do you want? Another beating!

Shota: How about you stop being an idiot! All you do is bully people and you call us pathetic? You can't even look after your Pokemon properly without looking after yourself!

Everyone was shocked, the Shota everyone knew was the coward who hid in a room but now he's the Shota who's brave enough to stand up for himself and his friends.

Bully: Whatever! You're just wasting your time hanging around them liars!

The bully walked off laughing.

Shota walked off before Ash, Serena or Gary could say anything.

Pikachu: Pika?

Ash: What's the matter with him?

Serena: Ever since the incident happened earlier he's been like that, it's like a whole new Shota has emerged.

Gary: Anyway we need to get you to Serena's, so you can relax and rest.