Pokemon School #77 ~ Decisions, Decisions And More Decisions!

With Calem confronting Gary about Lillie and Serena, Ash and Hau were learning about mega evolution until Sycamore finally turned up! Ash then handed Sycamore the small book that use to belong to his ancestor.

As professor Sycamore flicked through the pages like a young boy receiving his first Pokemon.

Sycamore: Ash! Do you realize how incredible this book is!

Grant: May I have a look?

Ash: Uhhh... Sure!

Sycamore handed the book over to Grant and he too quickly flicked through the pages.

Grant: Augustine is right! This information is very promising.

Sycamore: May I ask where you got this from Ash?

Ash: Gary gave it to me. When he was in Alola he was given the book by someone called Garcia who happens to also be Shauna's aunt.

Sycamore: Very interesting indeed!

Hau: Did you read the diary entry?

Sycamore: D-diary entry?! I must of missed it!

Sycamore quickly snatched the book out of Grant's hands leaving the Cyllage city gym leader in shock.

Sycamore finally found the page after flicking through the pages yet again and began to read the diary entry.

A few seconds past and Sycamore looked up at the book at straight at Ash.

Sycamore:  Ash-Greninja? This could me a new mega evolution, but without using the mega stone and keystone! This new way of mega evolution could be though the power of bond!

Hau: Mega evolving without using the required stones?! Is that even possible?

Sycamore: I don't know, but I'm going to do some top research on this subject! Ash! May I borrow this book?

Ash: Oh sure!

Sycamore: This book holds the very key to helping me with my research. Grant! I know I've only shown up, but may I leave teaching mega evolution to these two to you? I must start researching this straight away!

Grant: No worries Augustine.

Sycamore returned the favour by smiling and left Grant with the job of teaching Ash and Hau about mega evolution.

As Sycamore left the house and back to his research lab in Lumiose city, Grant carried on with teaching Ash and Hau.

Grant: While Sycamore is researching 'Ash-Greninja' I want to make sure you two know everything mega evolution.

Hau: Awesome! Let's get learning!

Ash: Sure!

Grant: Let's start off with what Pokemon can mega evolve!

Hau: Oh! Oh! I know! Mega Sceptile and Mega Blastoise!

Grant: Well done Hau! Nice and easy start! How about you Ash?

Grant looked over at Ash who began to sweat as he was put on the spot, but when he thought back to his battle against Alain when he travelled with Brandon a while back.

Ash: Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y.

Hau: Huh?!... Two megas for one Pokemon?!

Grant: Excellent! And yes Hau! Charizard has two mega Pokemon, but its not the only Pokemon that has two megas!