Pokemon School #100 ~ The Legendary Rainbow Figure ~ Part One!

For this chapter of Pokemon School we will need to go back in the past. So join Marko Ketchum and experience his life back in the 1500's.

It was an early crisp morning with the scorching hot sun slowly waking up upon the Pokemon world, but up and early like usual was Marko Ketchum and his long time friend Greninja.

Every morning for the two would be practice, practice, practice until they were too tired or hungry to carry on.

* Start Of Marko's POV*

What a beautiful start to a new day! A new day to discover more interesting discoverings. Right Greninja? "Gren" Greninja replied with a blunt tone, but deep down inside Greninja was as excited as me.

We start our early morning training at approximately five am up until ten am. Me and Greninja have to keep up with our training in order to be the strongest in the village. The village me and Greninja live in was small, but it was filled with strong people and Pokemon. Inside the village I would say around three hundred people live here, but we always get travelling Pokemon and trainers pass through our village which opens up more chances for me and Greninja here to battle and get stronger.

Time flew past while Greninja practiced Water Shuriken multiple times since a few months ago a weird occurrence happened to me and Greninja. Since then its happened few times when a tense battle is occurring, so ever since the first experience myself and Greninja would wake up every morning at five am and increase his strength of Water Shuriken until ten am.

We finished today's early morning training and headed back into my cottage established on the outskirts of the small village. The two of us love it out here as its so peaceful and quiet since all the busy doings and noises happen in the village centre, but today me and Greninja would be paying a visit to the village elder to discuss about the rare power within me and Greninja.

So after breakfast me and Greninja began making our way to the village temple which was in the centre which also meant walking through busy streets, but the quicker we got there the better, otherwise we would attract too much attention since a lot of villagers have either seen or heard about the strange power that we possess.

After waving hello to a few local shopkeepers, elders and young kids, Greninja and I finally made it to the temple where we was allocated by two men in steel like armour and a Steelix to the main room where the village elder sat.

*End Of Marko's POV*

Village Elder: My.... Marko you seem to get older very quickly.

Marko: I don't know how to take that, but you're not looking too bad yourself yet you still allow the guards to have a Steelix with them?

Village Elder: Oh?.. Is someone scared of our guardian Pokemon?

Marko: What?! No! It's just intimidating walking towards or past the temple to see a large Pokemon staring down at me..

Greninja: Gren...

Village Elder: But Marko, you have a partner you can share a power with. Do you not feel like that a new power like that would intimidate others?

Marko: Huh? Intimidate others...

Village Elder: Hmm... I think not! This new power you and Greninja wield is simply remarkable!

*Start Of Marko's POV*

Seeing the Village Elder cling onto my arm and praise about the power is very strange, but after a few minutes of admiring Greninja, the Village Elder instructed that her guards and Steelix exit the main hall and resume to their posts outside.