Pokemon School #103 ~ A Secret Never To Be Told!

It was a cold Wednesday morning and Ash has just risen from his slumber. He immediately scanned the bedroom and picked out Pikachu sleeping peacefully on his beanbag then he looked to his left to see Serena who was still fast asleep.

*Start Of Ash's POV*

I sat up and instantly spotted Pikachu and Serena still asleep so I quietly rotated my body releasing my legs from the bed cover where they dangled over the side of the bed. I rub my eyes multiple times to make sure I'm full aware of my surroundings so I don't walk into any doors while half asleep.

Once I finally found the courage to leave the bed, I made my way over to the cabinet while releasing many yawns the from my body. I pulled a fresh new towel from the self then slowly made my way to the bathroom where I relaxed in a nice warm shower for a few minutes then stepped out to brush my teeth.

Finally, I was all fresh and ready for my day ahead. I stood outside the bathroom door while drying my hair then looked over to Serena who was tossing and turning in our bed which made me smile.

Since we first moved into the dorm a few months ago, me and Serena have been closer than ever, but being able to share a dorm with her has many benefits. Anyway! I carried on getting one hundred percent ready, so once my raven black hair was dry I placed my red and white hat on my head and covered my body with my blue zip up jacket.

When I inspected my bedroom again, Serena and Pikachu were still asleep, so I thought I would put a lot of effort and try my best in making pancakes for everyone, but before I could even turn the stove on I hear a soft sound coming from the window. I instantly turned around with caution ready to react to whatever it was, but nothing was there.

When I was just about to turn around to carry on cooking I spotted a small pebble make contact with the kitchen window since the dorm was at the end of the building we had a few more windows than others, but once I saw the pebble hit the window I raced over and flung the window open.

I glared down from the window to brace whoever was throwing the pebbles, but who I saw was a shock yet I was very happy to seem him since it's felt like forever since I last saw him, so I quickly slammed the window closed tight and put my trainers on. Before leaving the dorm I made sure to lock the door while Pikachu and Serena slept, but before I knew it I was at the bottom floor of the building.

Once I left the building full off dorms I could hear a voice calling my name from around the corner of the building, so I slowly, but with caution made my way round and it was who I expected it to be.

*End Of Ash's POV*

Ash: I never knew throwing pebbles at windows was your style Clemont.

Clemont: Sorry about that...

Ash: It's nothing to worry about, but will Mallow and Hau be here soon?

Clemont: That's right. She won't be any longer then we can begin walking to Coumarine city.

Ash: Great! I'm so glad Professor Sycamore granted us permission for this.

Clemont: Me too, but don't forget we need to pick up Bonnie too on the way past my dad's workplace.

Ash: No worries, we have plenty of time.

Mallow: Hey! Ash! Clemont!

Hau: We're coming!

The two boys instantly stopped talking and swung their heads in the direction where Mallow and Hau were coming from. Once the two Alolians arrived before Ash and Clemont the two rested their hands on their knees In exhaustion.