Pokemon School #142 ~ Aiming For A New Goal!

December 24th 2016 ~

Christmas Eve, a night away from the magical day of opening presents and spending time with friends and family. However, Serena still hasn't decided on what her goal would be since no Showcases would be running until after the Kalos League which will begin in fourteen months time.

With her arms wrapped around her legs and her chin fitted onto her knees, Serena sat silently on her bed within the spare room Gary had provided for her since the breakup. Creeping beneath the small gap below the bedroom door, a warm mouth watering smell invaded her airspace eventually grabbing her attention, Serena slowly unfolded her body and exited her bedroom to find Gary and Shauna cooking pancakes.

Gary: Watch the pancake making king show you how its done!

Shauna: YOU! Pancake making king? Oh please, If you cook like your ego it will just burn out.

Gary: What?! No way would my ego ever burn out! As long as I'm still striving to become a the strongest Pokemon Trainer, then my bursting ego will always be there!

Shauna: Oh great... Can't wait to experience all that ego stored inside of you.

Serena: Pancakes?... For a Christmas Eve dinner?

Gary: Oh Serena! You're awake.

Serena: I woke up a little while go. I was just doing a few things.

Shauna: Oh, okay. I hope you got some rest and we would have a better dinner for Christmas Eve, but SOMEONE left the turkey in the oven for too long.

Shauna immediately swung her head around glaring at Gary who stood guilty with the spatula held high as his defence.

Gary: What?! Why are you giving me that evil look?

Shauna: Its your fault that we're not having turkey tonight.

Gary: Heeeyyy.... Try monitoring a turkey while cutting vegetables.

Shauna: I did offer to cut the vegetables, but the vegetable cutting king claimed he had it under control.

Gary: And I did, but someone continued to pester me about the turkey being overcooked!

Serena: Erm? Guys... I'm going to head on out and take a walk. I'll be back later.

Shauna: And look what happened to the turkey! It ended up looking like a burnt Pidgey.

Serena sighed acknowledging that she had been ignored, so while Gary and Shauna fought in their cooking war, Serena slipped her brown boots on and headed out for a walk around Lumiose City.

Overseas in the far region of Alola. Mallow, Lillie and Hau were all doing late Christmas shopping since no one has yet bought Ash a gift.

Roaming around the empty streets of Hau'oli City, Lillie was the only one remaining trying to find a gift for her Kanto friend.

Lillie: What do I get him?! He never told us anything about what he likes...

Hau: I got him something to help with his Pokemon if that helps with any gift ideas.

Lillie: What you got him is really nice, but I want to pick something different for him.

Mallow: Why not buy him something related to clothing since the only clothes he really has is the same blue and white stripey top with the black ribbed Capris.

Lillie: Hmm... Why don't the two of you head on home.

Hau: Huh? But what about you?

Lillie: Don't worry about me Hau, I'll be fine.