Pokemon School #43 ~ When The Hunter Comes Knocking!

As soon as Ash heard Hau talking about Pikachu being stolen by a Pokemon Hunter he scurried from the air vents and made his way through the hatch and onto the top of Prism tower where Charizard was patiently sitting.

Charizard: Char?

Ash looked very stressed, but felt more worried about his lost friend.

Ash: We need to go... Now! Pikachu is in trouble.

Charizard: Charrr!

Charizard leaned his body to one side so it made it easier for Ash to get on. The raven haired boy slowly climbed on and instructed Charizard to Santalune forest.

The large orange Pokemon spread its wings out and using his large feet Charizard pushed himself off the ground, he dived downwards only a few meters away from Prism tower itself, but once Charizard got close enough to the ground it balanced itself and flew straight so it could Increase its speed.

Ash: I've got a feeling that Pikachu and the Pokemon Hunter will be in Santalune forest.

Charizard: Char!

Charizard nodded to Ash's suggestion and flew as fast as he could to their wanted destination.

It took Charizard awhile to fly to Santalune city, but Ash was worried about his mother. He had a choice, Pikachu or Delia.

Ash: Hey Charizard?  I have a change of plans... I need to check on my mum.. I'm sure Pikachu will be fine for just a little longer.. I know he's my best friend and he's been there for me, but my mum is important too and I don't want anything to happen to her...

Charizard: Char!

Charizard nodded and headed towards Vaniville town.

After pasting Aquacorde town Charizard and Ash arrived in Vaniville town.

Ash: Everything seems to be fine... Charizard! Land in our back garden.

Charizard: Char!

Charizard landed in the large field that Ash called his garden and stood guard while Ash ran into his house.

Ash: Mum!.... Mum!

Delia came walking downstairs wondering where Ash had been.

Delia: Where have you been? People will find out that you're back early.

Ash: Everyone knows that I'm back already...

Delia: They do! How do they know?

Ash: Clemont hosted a party inside Prism tower... And during the party Hau burst in and told us that Pikachu had been stolen by a Pokemon hunter...

Delia: Pikachu has been stolen! Has Officer Jenny been called?

Ash: I don't know yet....I haven't spoken to anyone... I was only listening and watching the party from a far.

Delia: Well you need to make sure you find your friends and get officer Jenny to help!

Ash: I know...

Delia: Poor Pikachu... All alone and stuck with that awful Pokemon hunter.

Ash looked at his mother, she was extremely worried, so Ash made himself a promise that he would get Pikachu back and make his mother smile once again.

Ash: I'm going to head out again once I've checked my bedroom for anything I need.

Delia walked over to Ash and placed her hands on his shoulders, she looked down at her son with a worried look in her eye.