Pokemon School #5 ~ Making Up For Lost Time ~ Part Two!

Over 500 views on this story is amazing thank you so much for reading it, it really does mean a lot so thank you!!!

P.S- This chapter was very long but I don't care because I enjoyed making it, I'm having so much fun making these chapters and then in return I'm getting amazing feedback and also I'm getting help too which I appreciate so much but anyway enjoy the chapter 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Serena heard Ash call her cute her body started to warm up, her cheeks turned to a bright rosy red, her palms started to sweat and her throat became very dry but she then realized that Ash could she her blushing which caused her to hide her face in her chest so that Ash couldn't see but also struggling to reply to what he had just said.

Serena: Uh..... You- you.... think I'm cute?

Serena only managed to get those words out of her mouth as she was frozen to the spot, still blushing because Ash called her cute.

Ash: Erm... Serena? Are you alright?

Ash could clearly see now that Serena was blushing and that she had now changed to be from a lively girl to being very shy.

Ash walked over to her and bent down so that she was looking down at him he then put his right hand on her right shoulder and looked into her eyes.

Ash: Serena!? Are you alright!?

Serena finally snapped out of her trance not realizing that he was actually on his knees looking up at her with his hand on her shoulder.

Serena's POV

I can hear him say my name but I just can't say anything back, I don't know why but I've turned shy all of a sudden, what's going on with me? I noticed Pikachu and Fennekin showing concern and I want to show that I'm fine by comforting them but when I try to move my body it won't let me, Why does Ash make me feel this way every time I think about him but now I'm with him the blushing effect is at its fullest.

I can't move, my palms are sweaty, my face is too warm and he can clearly see I'm blushing.
I can hear him say my name once more and finally I snapped out of it. That's when I noticed that he was actually on his knees looking up at me with his right hand on my shoulder which made me happy inside because he's showing concern even though this is the first time we've seen each other since summer camp, But finally I came to my senses.

Serena: Ash I'm fine... I'm fine! I was just daydreaming.

Ash could tell that Serena wasn't being honest and that she was lying.

Ash: You know Serena? It's not good if you lie.

Ash said that while giving Serena a big smile on his face and a small wink so he could make her smile which she did and it made her laugh.

Serena: Fine I was lying but I'm not telling you the truth!.... Well not yet anyway...

Serena did the same as Ash and gave him a cute smile with a small wink.

Ash: Whaaattt!!! Why not now?

Serena: Because I said so and if you don't like it then tough because you have to wait either way.

Serena then stuck her tongue out at Ash showing that she was messing around with him.

Ash: That's not fair!!!!