Pokemon School #52 ~ Ash And Shota, The Awesome Duo!

Monday morning was very eventful with the arrivals of the two new students, Mallow and Mairin, but things have calmed down as Ash and Shota walked to their sixth lesson which was general Pokemon studies.

Ash: So we have Pokemon studies next... What do you think professor Sycamore will teach us today?

Shota: Well last Friday he taught us all about Eevee evolution's which was pretty interesting!

Ash: I agree! But maybe he will announce the start of the Sycamore high Pokemon tournament?

Shota: You may be right Ash! Students who want to enter still have to register, so maybe during this lesson we will get to register for the tournament.

Ash: Wait... Don't you need at least three Pokemon to enter the tournament? I thought you only had Treecko and Bagon?

Shota: Luckily I've been able to find some spare time and during that time I caught myself a new Pokemon!

Ash: You did! What Pokemon did you catch?

Shota: It will be a secret! So that means you will have to wait until my first match.

Ash: Oh what!... I have to wait that long!

Shota: You make it sound like the tournament isn't for another six months... It's only one week away...

Ash: But that's way too long! I can't wait for a whole week to see your new Pokemon!

Mallow: Are you two talking about the Pokemon tournament?

Ash: Huh?

Ash and Shota quickly spun around to see Mallow nervously holding her hands behind her back.

Ash: Oh! Hi Mallow!

Shota: You scared me....

Mallow: Oh... I'm sorry Shota! I didn't mean to, I was just intrigued about your conversation...

Shota: It's alright Mallow!

Shota and Mallow exchanged smiles, but everything was cut short when professor Sycamore interrupted their conversation which made Mallow hide behind Ash's back.

Sycamore: Afternoon Ash, Shota and?......

Sycamore looked directly at Ash which confused him at first, but then he realised that Mallow was hiding behind him as he could see her long green hair poke over his shoulder.

Ash: Mallow? Are you okay?

Mallow: I'm just a little shy around new people...

Ash: There's nothing to worry about, professor Sycamore is the headteacher!

Mallow: H-headteacher?

Shota: Right! He's a very good one too!

Mallow: R-really?

Ash: Of course! He knows how to have fun too! I've even battled him before!

Sycamore: And if i can remember, we had that battle because you were late on your first day wasn't you Ash?