Pokemon School #55 ~ A Battleful Lesson!

I just want to thank everyone for all the support I've been receiving over Twitter and Wattpad! It really does mean a lot to me! But anyway enjoy the chapter and stay awesome!

P.S- Here is a fun question for you guys!

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Mine is Sylveon because it's really adorable, but it can be really powerful too! 😎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Wednesday morning, the day after Shota fell in to a coma. Ash was already up at 6:00 am eating his breakfast downstairs while Pikachu, Umbreon, Bagon and Treecko played in the back garden. Ash had told Serena and the rest that he would look after Bagon and Treecko until Shota woke up from his coma.

As Ash finished munching on his last mouthful of cereal, Delia quietly stepped down the flight of stairs to see her son get up from his seat and walk over to the kitchen sink.

Delia: Morning dear, how are you feeling?

Ash: I'm fine I guess..

Ash had no emotion in his voice or on his face, all he could think about was Shota in a coma and what happened yesterday with Paul.

Delia: Why don't you have the day off school?...

Ash turned around and slightly smiled at his mother, he knew what she was trying to do which he appreciated very much, but it didn't change the fact that Shota was laying on a bed in the Lumiose city Pokemon centre.

Ash: We have the rest of the week off anyway... Sycamore did't want all the students to worry, so he decided to let everyone have the rest of the week off to relax and forget about what happened yesterday.

When Ash mentioned he had the rest of the week off, an idea came straight to Delia's mind.

Delia: Ash dear?

Ash finished washing his bowl out and turned around to see Delia holding a small purple Pokemon in her arms.

Ash: Huh! What Pokemon is that mum?

Delia: The thing is... I actually don't know myself... When you left the house yesterday it came flying towards me so I jumped up and caught it, but it's right wing is hurt so I decided that I would nurse this poor Pokemon back to full strength!

???: Noi!

Ash looked at the small purple Pokemon and smiled, but then turned his head away from it, all he could think about was Shota.

Ash: I'm going to have a shower mum... Look out for Pikachu and the others while I'm upstairs please...

Ash walked past Delia and pulled himself upstairs despite feeling really upset Ash wanted to get some training done with his Pokemon, but first he was going to relax and have a shower.

???: Noi.....

The purple bat frowned as Ash walked past and showed no interest, but Delia rubbed her hand against the bat's purple fur which cheered the Pokemon up a little.

Delia: Don't worry, Ash is just a little upset about somethings, but once everything is back to normal I'm sure you two will become really close!

???: Noi!

The small baby Pokemon began to jump and down which surprised Delia as the purple bat managed to burst out so much energy.

Delia: Let's make you some breakfast! Apple salad again?