Pokemon School #122 ~ The Difference Between A Truth And A Lie ~ Part Two!

Author's Note: I just want to say thank you for the support I've be getting on Wattpad and Twitter for this story and I really appreciate it! Anyway! I hope you enjoy the chapter, sorry for any mistakes and stay awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mallow: How is Ash doing?

Lillie: Ash... Well. He's still shaken up from Monday...

Mallow: It was unexpected from Serena, I would of never imagine her doing something like that.

Lillie: Me too. I guess love between two is a very serious thing to take responsibility of.

Mallow: Mhm... Carry on watching Ash until we land in Melemele's airport okay?

Lillie: How long until we land?

Mallow: The main pilot just announced we still have a few hours until the landing sequence occurs.

Lillie: Okay, I'll stay by Ash's side until he wakes up.

*Forty Eight Hours Earlier*

*Start Of Lillie's POV*

The crackling sound created by the hard slap Serena released onto Ash infected my ears. I could even feel how painful it was just by listening to the sound that was made when her hand made contact, but how was Ash not flinching in pain? He's perfectly fine.

*End Of Lillie's POV*

Serena had stopped smacking her fists against Ash's chest, then swung her left hand back and sliced the palm of her hand against Ash's cheek which was unexpected to everyone as they were thinking more of a civilised conversation.

She retreated her hand away from Ash, then stared up at him even with her vision at fault since waves of tears began making it impossible for her to see.

Serena: Y-Y-You made me do this... The way you acted when you broke my heart... The aggression in your eyes. I was petrified...

Ash: But S-Serena... I'm telling you the truth. I wasn't the person who broke up with you...

Serena: Yet you carry on lying... Why can't you accept this Ash? You could of made this better if you treated the break up better by calmly talking to me. Not whacking your fist against the wall beside me...

Ash: Serena...

Serena: I'm sorry... Ash I really am... But I can't keep going on like this. We shouldn't see each other anymore...

*Start Of Calem's POV*

Yes! My plan is slowly coming to a good close! Wednesday is the day Ash heads off to Alola for an entire year! All I have to do is keep this up for the rest of today and tomorrow, then the rest is history! Looking over at Ash's face just now after what Serena had just said was priceless! He looks broken which is what I need him to be!

*End Of Calem's POV*

Ash felt his entire body explode in pain as he watched his first love wish to stop seeing him again walk away, but not being able to cope with all the pressure the Kantonian reached out and grabbed Serena's right wrist.

Ash: Serena... All I want is five minutes to explain everything... Please.

Serena: I'm sorry Ash... Like I said I've made my final decis-

Ash: Five minutes is all I'm asking.

Calem: She said she's made her final decision!

Calem approached Ash and ripped his arm away from Serena's wrist freeing her from her former lover's grip. Devastated, broken and depressed, Ash watched on as Serena regrouped with Gary and Miette, but even if he still wanted to talk to Serena he had Calem in his way.