Pokemon School #98 ~ Ash The Kalos King!

After an eventful weekend with Ash being charged down by a Machamp while also adding Hawlucha to his roster of Pokemon, Gary had a small meet up with a mysterious person also known as Malva, but today was Monday. The day Gary and Ash were dreading the most as Aria would be teaching the whole of their year Showcasing for the entire day.

Dragging themselves into school, Ash and Gary arrived in late from their dorms.

Gary: You would think Serena and Lillie would of woken us up right?

Ash: Tell me about it.... Even Hau could of stopped by...

Gary: I'm guessing Serena took Pikachu.

Ash: I hope so because he wasn't in my dorm earlier.

Gary: Well first we have to survive through a whole day of showcasing, but I don't know how I'll be able to do the school showcase because my partner was Shauna before, but she's in Alola.

Ash: Oh! That's right! You two were partners so what will you do now?

Gary: Hopefully get away with it and not do the school showcase.

Ash: Lucky... I wish I could get out of it somehow, but my partner is the Kalos queen..

Gary: Yeahhhh... There is no way you're getting away from her because she would be mad if her partner didn't show up.

Ash: Mhm... So I have to attend every practise class otherwise I'm screwed...

Gary: You got that right.

Aria: ASH!

The two boys jumped up in fright as a loud voice boomed behind them. Slowly turning around to see who it was, Ash and gulped as he saw Aria standing with her hand on her hip not looking impressed.

Ash: Oh!...Hey Aria... I was just on my way to class...

Aria: My class I presume?

Gary: Mhm...

Aria: Well you're late! Come on! Let's get a move on!

She stormed past Ash and Gary and stomped off towards the main hall where Aria's classes were being taught, but as she stormed off, Ash and Gary was left in shocked to see her so mad.

Gary: What's gotten into her?

Ash: I have no clue... But when we first met her I'm sure she was really nice.

Gary: Mhm... Oh well! Time for you to get dancing while I sit back, relax and watch you hilariously fail!

Ash: Heyyyy! I'm not bad...

Gary: Oh we'll see..

Gary began walking to the hall while laughing at Ash's claim leaving the raven haired boy frustrated, so he began to run and ficked Gary's ear as he ran past.

Gary: Hey! What was that for?!

Ash: For being Gary!

Gary: 'For being Gary'.. Whatever!

Ash sarcastically winked at Gary which infuriated the trainer so he ran after Ash scaring him off.

The two boys ran into the main hall were Aria's class was being held only to run into Paul and Calem.

Paul: Watch it!

Gary: Oh great... The one I least wanted to see today...

Paul: What did you say Mr. big ego?!