Pokemon School #50 ~ A Friendship Not To Be Broken!

I know.... I said this chapter will hopefully be around 5000 to 8000 words, but school and other stuff caught up and made me extremely busy today... But thankfully I've wrote around 3500 words! One last thing before I sign off is that I can't express my gratitude enough to you guys! Pokemon School has reached over 40,000 views! I've reached over 300 followers on Twitter and I've reached over 150 followers on Wattpad! And last but not least Pokemon School has reached chapter 50! It's amazing how far I've come! How far Pokemon school has come! It's been incredible and you guys and girls have changed my life! So I can't thank you enough! But anyway I hope you enjoy today's chapter, sorry for any mistakes and stay awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash: Serena!.. Are you okay?

Ash ran over to Serena and untied her from the rope cuffs, she sat up, but only managed to.

Ash: What's wrong! What did the Pokemon hunters do to you!

Serena: Don't be so loud Ash.... The Pokemon hunters didn't do anything to me, Gary or Pikachu... I'm just extremely tired.

Ash smiled as he heard Serena say she was fine, but he looked over to Gary and Pikachu who were both still unconscious.

Ash: Did anything happen to Gary or Pikachu?

Serena: I don't know.. I was unconscious since the beginning... All I can remember is a Drapion using sleep powder on me and Gary.

Ash: Viola saved Pikachu, but I was too reckless and I wasn't being careful enough... Pikachu got swiped from under my nose while I was talking to Calem.

Serena: Calem!... What was he doing here?

Ash: It wasn't only Calem, others came to help to like Clemont, Shota, Tierno, Trevor and Hau...

When Ash said the name Hau he lowered his head in shame which Serena noticed straight away.

Serena: What's wrong? You said Hau's name then lowered your head, did something happen between the two of you?

Ash sighed and looked back up at Serena which an upset expression on his face.

Ash: Me and Hau had a small argument... I said some bad stuff...

Serena: Like what?.. What did you say to Hau?

Ash: I...I Told him to go back to Alo-

Gary: A-Ash?....

As soon as Gary spoke, Ash left Serena's side and dashed over to Gary to check on him.

Ash: Are you okay?

Gary: Couldn't feel any better...

Ash looked at Gary with an intense look then looked over to Serena who was staring right back at him.

Serena: What's wrong Ash?

Ash: I can explain everything once you two have had a check up from Nurse Joy, Sceptile!

Sceptile: Tile?...

Ash: I'll put Pikachu into my bag and I'll carry Serena, I want you to help Gary okay?

Sceptile: Tile!

Sceptile scurried over to Gary and put the young boy's arm around its green neck to use as support for Gary.

Gary: Thank you Sceptile...

Sceptile: Tile!

Sceptile began to nibble gently onto Gary's head just like he use to do with Ash while travelling Hoenn.