Pokemon School #174 ~ Father Marko!

February 25th 2017 ~

Leafa: Marko! Come to Garcia's bedroom quick!

Howling down the corridors of Garcia's cottage Leafa screamed for Marko's assistance as she accompanied a very sick Garcia at her bedside.

Leafa: Garcia, you're gonna be okay..... MARKO!

As the sound of Leafa's screeches died Marko came racing into Garcia's body grabbing onto the bed frame due to running in way too quickly. As the messy man adjusted himself he soon laid his eyes on Garcia laying in bed who was extremely sick.

Marko: What's wrong with her, Leafa?

Leafa: Her breathing is fading and her heart beat is slowing down. Grab the pillow sitting on the table to your right. She's need more comfort.

Garcia: Leafa.... I don't need the pillow.

Leafa: Yes you do. You need to stay comfortable. You're going to make it through this.

As the last few words escaped Leafa's mouth she felt a cold grip around her hand. She looked down at her left hand to find Garcia's wrinkly hand neatly placed upon her's.

Garcia: Relax..... I told you. I told the two of you that my time was coming to end. That time is now.

Leafa: No! Not now, why now?!

Marko: Leafa.

Leafa: No, Marko! I'm not giving up on her. Not after everything she's done for us.

Marko: But.... Garcia warned us before did she not?

Garcia: Leafa..... Listen to Marko.

Leafa: I can't. I don't believe that now is your time to go. I won't believe it.

Marko: Even if you gave her the best medicine in the entire world she would still be gone in minutes, if not seconds. I'm sorry to sound harsh like his, but you have to start facing life without Garcia. She can't carry on, Leafa.

Leafa: MARKO! I'm not giving- Huh?

At that moment Leafa felt the cold grip tighten around her hand. As she turned her head she was met by Garcia and her faint smile.

Garcia: Leafa. Sometimes you need to let go of the things you love in order to progress. Please. Don't let me hold you back.

Leafa: But Garcia....

Garcia: No buts. Just stay strong for me and look after this cottage. This cottage needs a strong owner after all.

Marko: *Ahem*

Garcia: Oh, I know. I'm talking about strength in will power and intelligence.

Marko's jaw instantly smacked the floor forcing Leafa to give out a faint giggle which was all Garcia needed to have one last comedic smile before her end.

Garcia: Leafa....

Leafa: Yes, Garcia?

Garcia: Stay strong. Continue to care for others like you do and keep an eye on Marko and Ash. Those two can get up to all kinds of mischief with their Aura abilities.