Pokemon School #20 ~ A Day To Remember!

It was 1st lesson and Ash had Art, he was sitting next to Serena but he hasn't said one word until Mrs Juniper brought up about pairing up with someone for an art project they would be doing over the coming months.

Mrs Juniper: During the next 3 months you will be doing a project with the person you're currently sitting next to, you will be doing it at home, that does mean going to you're partners home too.

Serena couldn't believe it, her and Ash will be working together on a project for 3 months.

Serena's POV

Three months of working with Ash! That's the best news I've heard, I'll ask him if he wants to start today round my house than I'll ask him if he wants to stay for the weekend!.

Ash: Hey Serenaaaa!.... Serena!

Pikachu: Pika pi?

Serena: Huh! Oh hi Ash.

Ash: Are you alright?

Serena: Y-yeah I'm fine..

Ash: So when do you want to start the project?

Serena: W-well we could go to mine tonight and start it early?

Ash: Yeah sure! What time?

Serena: Straight after school?

Ash: Perfect!

Ash smiled at Serena, he was excited to be able to work with Serena for the next three months.

Serena: So I was thinking... Maybe we should build a sculpture?

Ash: Hmm...

Serena: What's wrong?... You don't like the idea?

Serena felt sad, she didn't know how to react if Ash didn't like the idea but he placed his hand on her shoulder.

Ash: Don't look sad Serena! Of course I like the idea! It's worth giving it a shot!

Serena: Huh really?

Ash: Yeah! It will be fun working together!

Pikachu: Pika!

Serena: Yeah! You're right!

Ash had a big grin on his face which actually made Serena blush.

Serena's POV

Oh no.... It's happening again, I can feel the burning sensation around my cheeks again, but why am I blushing! He only smiled? Well... His smile is really cute...

Ash's POV

Why is Serena blushing? Wait... Is it because I made her smile? Or did me smiling at her cause her to blush? But she does look really cute... Wow this crush thing really takes over...

Mrs. Juniper: Ash! Serena! Stop talking!

Ash and Serena instantly looked towards their teacher, all eyes were on the pair making them blush.