Pokemon School #40 ~ Ash Vs Viola, Like Brother Vs Sister!

For the rest of Thursday, Ash and Hau continued to do chores for Delia, but soon Gary would be returning home from school so Delia came upstairs to Ash's bedroom and came up with an idea.

Ash: Well! We've done all the chores and Gary won't be home for another hour, so what should we do?

Hau: To be honest... I don't really know.

Hau sweat dropped because he was normally more excited than this and knew what he wanted to do, but doing all the chores had really tired him out.

Ash and Hau just fell onto the floor and just laid there emotionless.

Ash: Nothing to do till Saturday.... So what do you do when you're bored in Alola Hau?

Hau: What do I do in Alola? Well Alola isn't like Kalos at all!

Ash: It's not like Kalos at all?...

Hau: Well all the regions you've travelled so far have gyms right?

Ash: Of course.

Hau: Well Alola doesn't have gyms, instead we have four islands which make up the region and on each island stands a trial captain.

Ash: Trial captains?

Hau: Yeah! But all I know is that one of the trial captains is called Mallow and she controls the island this I live on.

Ash: Is that all you know?

Hau: Yeah sadly... You see I actually haven't left my island before until I came to Kalos.

Ash: Really!? So the region where you live is basically new to you?

Hau: Yeah! But once I go back to Alola I can choose my starter, but my mum won't let me travel the other islands just yet...

Ash: What? Auntie Johanna won't allow you to travel! Why not! Traveling is an amazing experience!

Before Hau could reply, Delia opened the bedroom door and walked in.

Delia: I have an idea for what you two can do!

Ending the conversation between him and Hau, Ash immediately paid full attention to Delia.

Ash: What's your idea mum?

Delia: Why don't you battle your first gym? You did say it was in Santalune city right? And if you leave now you won't get spotted by Gary, Serena and all your other friends!

Hau: She's got a point Ash!

Ash looked at his mother then towards Hau and pulled the biggest grin he could.

Ash: That's a great idea mum! Hau lets get going now!

Hau: Right!

Ash ran out of the room forgetting is bag, luckily Hau picked it up and followed him out the room leaving a large smile on Delia's face.

Delia: Boys will be boys I suppose...

Ash was sprinting ahead thinking about what Pokemon he will use while Hau was following, but he was struggling to keep up with Ash.

Hau: Ash!.... Wait up!

Hau stopped to catch his breath which caught Ash's attention, so he stopped and slowly walked over to the green haired boy who as bent over taking in deep breaths.

After awhile Hau caught his breath and was shocked to see Ash perfectly fine.

Hau: How can you run that far and that fast and not be out of breath?